the weird students

Connor,greg and amaya woke up and brush there teeth and got dress and they all met up at connor's house.

Connor:how guys.as he waved to them and they walk to school.

Amaya:so how are we gonna get the monster masks back to there dimension?

Connor:don't worry I got that handle I told pj robot to build a machine that will sent them back to their dimension.

Greg:oh ok.

*later*

When they were all in class teacher cane into the room.

Teacher:ok class I have a announcement we have three new students joining us there names are connor,greg and amaya!as everyone was confused than the three walk in.

The pj masks eyes went wide open cause one was pale and had a straw hat and had fangs and had a jacket and gloves and long pants on.

One was wearing a shirt with sleeves and masks(those masks that cover your hole face) gloves pants and sun glasses and a scarf.

One had gloves pants and a big hat and one of the eyes look like a marble and a scarf that covers his mouth.

Meg:woah those kids have the same names has them.

Cameron:yeah and they look like freaks.as he was laughing.

Teacher:CAMERON we do not make front of the new students!

Connor 2:don't wirry teacher he just makes fun of people cause he thinks he is cool and tough but he is mostly a sad little guy on the inside.as everyone laugh and Cameron growled.

Teacher:ok so guys will be sitting behind those students over there.he pointed at connor,greg and amaya.

Greg 2:thanks teacher lady.as the teacher was confused and amaya 2 grab greg 2 and they walked behind them.

Than the teacher was talking about stuff.

Amaya:*whisper*are they!?.....

Greg:*whisper*they are......

*later*

It was recess and everyone was playing and the monster masks was on the bench watching everyone play.

Connor:hey connor greg amaya.as he amaya and greg was walking over to them.

Connor 2:what do you want.

Connor:why did you guys leave HQ and disguise yourself as humans!?

Amaya 2:ummm long story hehe....

Greg 2:amaya told us....to...cause she wanted......to see what....human school looooks like....

Greg:well you guys could get exposed or for you  count cat dead!

Amaya 2:come on we will not do anything you will barely even notice were here.

Connor:well just in case you can't fly or go through things you can't let your limbs wonder all over the place and keep that fake eye in and you can't turn into a bat or show your fangs.

Connor 2:you don't think we don't know that.as he got up and walk away.

Cameron:hey guys!as he ran to Connor and greg and amaya and amaya 2 and greg 2 with a ball in his hand.

Connor:what do you want Cameron?

Cameron:ima get back at that kid by throwing this ball at his head.

Amaya:Cameron that's a bad idea.

Cameron:I don't care look!as he threw the ball at connor 2.

It was about to hit him untill he caught it.

Cameron:what how!?

Connor 2:don't even try kid.as he turn around and threw the ball at Cameron hard ut made a mark on his face.

Cameron cried and ran away.

Greg:that's not very nice.as he walk over to him.

Connor 2:I don't care and plus he threw it to me first so bye.as he push him.

*later*

When it was lunch time and the pj masks and the monster masks were sitting in the same table greg 2 was shoving his face up with the food and just swallowing it.

Greg 2:FOOD GOOD!!!!!than he takes amaya 2 food and eats it.

Than he takes connor 2 than greg than amaya than Connor and he started to eat everyone's food than he ate the final tray his stomach was size of a ball

Greg 2:YUM......foooood......yum yum.....as everyone was staring at him than he let out a gaint burp that his fake eye came off.

Greg 2:ummm excuse me hehe.......as greg seen his eye and quickly grab it and put it back on.

Greg 2:thanks greg.....

Greg:no problem.

*later*

Amaya 2 and amaya and meg and maurice were playing hide and seek.

Meg:you'll hide I'll seek.as she was starting to count than everyone ran.

Amaya hid under the tables and maurice hid behind the door ti the school than amaya 2 was having a hard time finding a hiding spot then she seen a tree and decided to go in the tree but all of her clothes fall off(because she is a ghost wearing human clothes so if she goes through things with humans clothes than it will just come off).

Meg:here I not here I come.as she started to try to find everyone.

Amaya seen what happened to amaya to and she started to sneak around so she can tell amaya 2.

Until she finally made it to the tree she knock on the tree then amaya 2 pop out.

Amaya 2:what is it amaya I am trying to hide here.

Amaya:forget about that put this back on before anyone sees you.as she handed her the clothes and she was putting them on.

Meg found maurice and they were going by the tree where the amayas were at.

Amaya:hurry up there coming!as Amaya was trying to put her masks on.

Than when meg and maurice look behind the tree they found the amayas.

Meg:found you both!

Amaya:you sure did.as she laughed nervously.