found them

Count cat:*whisper*we found Franken gekko...but not Ghostlette....

Owlette:*whisper*don't worry probably Franken gekko knows where she is..as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Catboy:*whisper*theres no fly bots around here so let's go!as they walk slowly to him.

Count cat:Franken gekko.as franken gekko turn around and seen him.

Franken gekko:COUNT YOU HERE!!!!!!

Count cat:what happened and where is ghostlette?

Franken gekko:there were two romeos mad scientists guy romeo....and another romeo.....they trap ghostlette in backpack and she can't get out now......and romeos will get more romeos from other worlds and kill us and other us in different worlds to and take over everything!!!!.......as everyones eyes was wide open.

All:WHAT!!!

Gekko:but if we does that then.....

Owlette:he would actually.....

Catboy:take over everything......

Catboy:we need to stop him...and before we do that how are we gonna get Franken gekko out of there?

Count cat:hmmm there must be something that will deactivate the force field here.as he walk to the controls than suddenly they hear footsteps coming.

Gekko:oh no someone's coming we gotta hide!

Catboy: ok quick plan gekko you go camouflage and see what button turns off the force field while me and count cat go and sees what the romeos are doing while owlette finds ghostlette everyone got that?as they all nodded and gekko went invisible and count cat picked up catboy and they and owlette up on to the ceiling to see who is was.

Then the door open and it was robot and some fly bots came in and count cat and owlette flew fast behind them and left.

They were flew and looked behind then and seen no one and stopped.

Owlette:well this is where we split up.

Catboy:bye and be save.

Owlette:don't worry I'll be fine.as she kissed catboy on the cheek and flew to the left side of the factory as they flew to the right side.

Count cat:so you and her are a thing.

Catboy:yeah are you and ghostlette a thing?

Count cat:yeah....she was the only person that understands me.....sometimes she comforts me....and takes care of me........I wish I could do the same for her......

Catboy:....well maybe you can fix things up with her by not being a little bit cold hearted no offense.

Count cat:none taken.....

Catboy:but...why do you always have to act like that though?....

Count cat:its because of my parents they always have been disappointed they always think that I should not be showing alot of emotion they can't even let me smile they always wanted me to become a proper vampire but I want to be my own vampire they always thinks what's best for me but they don't know what I think what's best for me!

Catboy:oh.....I never knew that.....

Count cat:yeah...but I can't stand up to my parents I might seemed to confident in front of you guys but I can't be confident in front of my parents....cause when I try to do that I get scared....shy.....and...worried....

Catboy:well I got a trick when that happends I just think about my friends or the times I faced something really bad but I did it cause I was brave or something.as count cat got a little smile.