taking down mad romeo(short)

Romeo was at the museum waiting around for all the fly bots and robot to get everyone here or at least the pj and monster masks.

Robot:hey mad romeo.as robot came to him.

Mad romeo:finally your back but....where is everyone?

Robot:well we were disturbed by the pj masks and there monster version....but we caught them come fly bots.as the fly bits came having all the pj masks and monster masks captured in there arms having bags over there head.

Romeo:.....THIS IS AMAZING!!as he had a big evil smile on his face.

Romeo:I can finally destroy the monster masks......ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!as he walk to them and pulled out his ray gun.

Romeo:say goodbye monster masks and pj masks.as the ray gun glew than it blasted at them.

Then they turned into dust and they all started to fade away slowly like dust.

Romeo:I did it......I finally defeated.....the monster masks....I FINALLY DEFEATED THEM IN NOW I CAN TAKE OVER EVERY DIMENSION!!!as he did a evil laugh.

???:your not going to mad romeo!as romeo heard a familiar voice than look  behind him and seen the monster and pj masks.

Romeo:HUH...HOW I JUST!?!?.......as he was super confused.

Count cat:have you ever heard of a rubber dummy....SUPER VAMPIRE STRIPES!!!as he took his ray gun.

Count cat:and were gonna keep this lock in MHQ.as he was holding it.

Mad romeo:oh no your not hey fly bots and robot get them!as the fly bot started to circle around him.

Mad romeo:ummm......what are you doing?as he was kinda scared as they came closer.

Owlette:we told them everything so now there on our side.

Mad romeo:oh...well can we just have a cup of tea or something....hehehe... as they came even closer.

Mad romeo:OK OK I GIVE UP.....BUT YOU NEVER SEEN THE LAST OF ME MONSTER MASKS!!!!as he ran away.

Franken gekko:we finally did it we won YAY!!!!!

Ghostlette:yep looks like we did!

Gekko:finally!

Robot:hey pj masks shall we go back to our dimension?

Catboy:we shall......but did anyone remember....where we came from?as everyone looked around.

Owlette:during all that I forgot where we came from?as everyone started to worry.

Gekko:WE ARE GONNA BE STUCK HERE FOREVER...OUR CITY UNPROTECTED!!!than suddenly a portal open up.

Than suddenly someone came out of it and it was.......PJ ROBOT and he

pj masks:PJ ROBOT!!!as the pj masks ran to him and hugged him.

Gekko:how did you get here?

Pj robot:*beeps*(you don't remember that I made the machine!?)!?as he hold it up.

Gekko:oh sorry...as they stop hugging.

Owlette:wait hold on a second how did you know were here?

Pj robot:*beeps*(I seen you guys go in the portal in romeo's flying factory.).

Pj masks:oh.

Pj robot:*beeps*(and I finally finished the machine!)!as he felt exhausted as the others laughed.