Part 1

A/N: This is basically my take on the moonvasion and it mainly focusses on Louie, but there will also be Huey, Dewey and Webby. There are no OC's and there is no change in the story before the moonvasion except that Donald came back a few weeks earlier than the moonvasion started. All the other events up and till Richest duck in the world are the same.  Enjoy :>

Lunaris POV

''Sir, do we have to follow him?''

''No, no one can survive that.'' Donald Duck just escaped from the moon knowing about our invasion. But it wasn't a problem at all, since no one could ever survive that launch.  I went back to my plans to look for some mistakes. The Spears were almost done and the moon would be the scariest planet in the universe. I walked past Penumbra, who was lying on the ground in pain. I knew she would be handy, but I won't be able to convince her to join the invasion so I had to use a different tactic. I had to force her. 

''The spears are almost done, take some rest before we start our invasion.''

''I will never join you and attack the earth!'' She said, but she sounded very weak.

''I'm afraid you have to come with us.'' When I promoted her, I put a sort of torture device on her. If I wanted it, it would send electrical shocks through her whole body, very painful, but not fatal. My only chance to convince her was giving her shocks until she couldn't handle it anymore. It took about 15 minutes before she gave up.

''Okay... Ok..kay... please.. I will come.. with.''

''Excellent.'' With that I continued with checking my plans on mistakes.

''The first thing we have to do is get those nephews.'' I looked at the pictures that were shown of Huebert, Dewford and Llewellyn. ''When we invade the earth, Della would probably take her children as far away as possible. I need a ship that can follow them, but keeps out of sight.''

''General Ita, could you arrange a ship that can be very fast, but with an invisibility shield. It has to be done by the time we leave the moon.''

''Copy that Lunaris, I will handle that right away.'' I put my communication device down again.

''The... they will know.. eventu..ally.'' I heard Penumbra speaking.

''What, that the Earthlings are actually good. Or just that that ship is for kidnapping the nephews. Penumbra, they will know everything eventually, they will know that we were never in danger and that we attacked Della's innocent family. But before that happens, I have already conquered the Earth. Just accept it, in a month or two we will go to the Earth, I will take those nephews, destroy Scrooge's family and make the moon the most powerfull planet in the whole Universe.''

''No.. you will not get away with this.''

''I thought you said that you would come with.'' I turned around and gave her another 10 seconds shock. I heard her screams and silence.

''Well, well, well where was I? Oh yeah, back to me, who will be the ruler of the world.''

Kinda short I know, I want to make longer chapters, but I just wanted to have this story online. Tell me what you think about it in the comments :>