Part 14

Louie's POV

I looked out of the closing door, my mom running towards me. I gave her one more weak smile with all the strength I had left and that was it. The last time I would ever see my family. I was going to the moon and help Lunaris to take over the world. I didn't want it of course, but I had no choice. This was the only way I could save them. 

I sat down and waited. I looked out of the window. The Earth was pretty much out of its orbit and everything was frozen. It looked like that there was a big snowstorm coming, probably making everything worse. I thought that we were almost in space. Wow not something I would say. But we are not in space, on the contrary it felt like we almost landed.

''Why aren't we going to the moon?''

''We need to make some reperations before we make the journey back to the moon.'' After I agreed to come with Lunaris, he didn't sound that nice anymore. ''Please, you can go outside. Since it would be the last time that you can set foot on Earth.'' He sounded like he just wanted me gone for a few minutes and those thoughts were confirmed. ''Just get out of my sight before we go.'' He said. So I walked out.

It was cold outside, even my hoodie wasn't warm enough. I heard some talking between two moonsoldiers, so I decided to eavesdrop, just a little bit.

''How far are we from Duckburg?''

''I don't know a few kilometers.''

''Only a few? The general would kill us if he knew that we aren't so far away from Duckburg!''

''But he doesn't have to know. Just shush it!''

Interesting, although I knew that there was no escape, my mind was still racing to come up with a plan. It started to snow and get misty, I couldn't see anything anymore, except for the ship. I walked towards it again and saw the soldiers getting ready for our journey. Someone is taking out, what looked like trash. He put it down and I decided to take a look at it, since there wasn't much better to do.

Well, there were some wires, some intergallactic gew and... And my PHONE. I couldn't believe it. This could be my way out. I walked around the ship and hid behind some boxes. Nobody could see me with a phone. I just had to think of a plan. But, it was of no use. The only one I could contact was my family and I was just a burden to them. They wouldn't help me. But, they looked so sad when I left them.

What should I do, what should I do? Come Louie, find the angles. I couldn't, I just couldn't do it. ''Please mom, help me find the angles I can't.'' I whispered. I heard someone walking on the walkway. And a conversation.

''Where is that duck?''

''We don't know sir, but he can't be too far away.''

Oh no, they were looking for me. I had no choice, but to call someone. I opened my phone and clicked on the first contact I could find. 

Amazing Webby :)

 Webby insisted to think of a name herself. I pressed on it and waited for her to pick up.

''I let that duck one moment alone and he immediately walks away.''

Please Webby, pick up the phone. Please, please, please.

''Maybe on the other side of the ship?''

Beep, beep, beep, Hey there friend! I am not here right now, but please leave a message. Thank you! Her voice said.

''Webby please, I am a few kilometers away from Duckburg, I am surrounded by the frozen oce-'' Lunaris picked me up and he looked really mad. This wasn't a game anymore, I was done.