Part 13

In the ship

Louie's POV

I sat down at the appointed seat. I was confused that they let me out of that room. And where were we going anyway? Wait, did he just say bin? In like, the money bin?

''What are you trying to do?'' I asked

''Getting you to come with me as a guinea pig.''

''Goodluck with that.'' I smirked.

''Oh I won't need it.''

I went silent, what did he mean? I thought that I had unraveled his whole plan to take over the planet. And now he suddenly brings me back to my family with all the information I know.

''Confused? Why?'' Lunaris pulled me out of my thoughts. After he took me out of my cell, he sounded nice. Like he was a friend and a person I could trust. And I hated it.

''Why do you think that I will come with you? And why are we going to the money bin?'' I just wanted to know, no more beating around the bush.

''I know that the only thing you want to do is prove yourself to your family.''

''So..?''

''So this.'' A big screen popped up with my family surrounded by moonsoldiers. ''That's right, if you will come with me, I promise to let your family go.'' I stood up, walking past Lunaris and looking at my family. They looked scared, I mean even Scrooge! I didn't want this.

''I'll do it.'' I said. ''I'll go with you to the moon.''

''Excellent.'' I felt the ship stop. ''You can tell them yourself.''

The door opened and there they stood. Lunaris walked towards them, with me right him. He stopped, standing in front of uncle Scrooge. ''Greetings, Scrooge McDuck.''

Della's POV

I couldn't hold it anymore. I had to do something, I wasn't scared of Lunaris, I had to safe Louie.

''LOUIE!'' I yelled ''Don't worry!'' I tried to run to him, but Lunaris stopped me. ''Oh no no no Della. You see, he can't come with you.''

''What have you done to him?'' My head was spinning, why didn't Louie come to me. Was he scared of all the moonsoldiers, because I could take them all. But he just stood there.

''What is it Della Duck?''

''Give me back my nephew!'' Scrooge said, pointing his cane to Lunaris. But Lunaris turned his attention to the kids. ''Ahh, Huebert, Dewford and Webbigail.'' 

''You stay away from them!'' I yelled, jumping in front of him. ''And give me back my son!''

Lunaris laughed and walked back to the ship. He stood behind Louie and put his hands on his shoulders. Louie was clearly very uncomfortable.

''I'm sorry mom.'' The first time I heard his voice in three days. Sweet, but very scared. ''I wish I could be as great as you guys in adventuring. But that is not me.'' He sighed. ''But now, now I will safe you guys.'' A weak smile appeared on his face.

''Louie what do you mean? Come here boy.'' Scrooge said.

''I'm going with Lunaris. I'm sorry.'' 

''No you will get here, right now young man!'' Donald yelled. But he walked towards the entrance of the ship.

''Louie what are you doing!?'' Huey and Dewey said at the same time.

''Well we made a small deal. He would come with me in exchange for your freedom.'' Lunaris smirked. Man I hated that guy.

''I won't be a burden anymore. I won't be a burden to this family.'' Tears were running down his face, while he stood in the ship. Lunaris was still holding on to him. I couldn't think of anything to say. I just stood there being stupid.

''Goodbye... For ever.'' The door started to close and at that moment my brain wanted to say everything. I ran towards the ship, but I was too late.

''Come here Louie! Don't you dare to go with him.'' But he just gave me one more weak smile. The door closed and in 5 seconds the ship was gone. Everything was gone, Lunaris was gone, the ship was gone, Louie was gone. All the moonsoldiers walked away and flew away with their smaller ships. It was just us left. I fell to my knees. Everyone came walking to me and pulled me into a hug. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Penny.

''Look Della, I am so so-.'' 

'No you aren't!'' All the emotions I had for the past days were now coming out of me. ''You.. You KNEW about this plan, didn't you?!''

''Well..''

''WELL! Because of YOU, I lost my son!''

''Della please, I had no choice.''

''Go away...'' 

''Della...''

''GO AWAY YOU TRAITOR! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!'' And so she did that. Since the ocean was all ice, she just walked on the ice. Away from everything.

''Let's go inside, shall we?'' Scrooge tried. But I didn't respond, I will wait here, until Louie returns. And apperently the family understood that, because they all walked away. Leaving me in the cold, waiting for my never coming back son.

Somewhat shorter chapter, sorry about that. But there will be another chapter tomorrow, probably :). If you enjoyed this, don't forget to comment, like and give me a follow, since I will probably will be making more stories. Bye :)