Part 4

Della's POV

''Where are we heading boys?!'' I yelled

''What about the pyramid of Tothra?''

''Or to Storkules and Selene?''

''Or the Beagle boys?!'' Webby screamed enthusiastically.

''I'm pretty sure that the Beagle boys were Scrooge his enemies when I was adventuring with him.'' I said not sure what happened the last 10 years.

''No they still are. I thought we were just mentioning people.''

''Well... let's go to the pyramids than.'' I immediately regretted my suggestion. We had to go far away from any society, the Moon soldiers maybe have already found the pyramids. I had to think of something and at that moment I saw the solution. The kids were already asleep! This was great, before they wake we were already somewhere safe. After an hour we where right above the pyramids, it wouldn't be long before we got to the pyramid of Toth Ra.

And that's when I saw it, 3 rockets on the pyramid, with people and Moon soldiers fighting. I had a tiny bit of hope that it would be a safe place, but of course it wasn't. Luckily everyone was asleep, so I could have a bit of time to explain what happened and think of another place.

''Hey mom, you're passing the pyramids.'' A chill ran over my spine.

''Oh Louie, you're awake? I mean it is too dangerous, maybe we can go to ehm... Storkulus and Selene?'' I was proud of my quick thinking, hiding with the goddes of the moon would be safe enough.

''But our friends our in danger.''

''They will manage sweetie, okay?''

''If you say so.'' He said with clear dissapointment and worry in his eyes. I looked away from him, dreading the moment when I had to tell them, which unfortunately was now.

''We're not actually going to gather friends to fight right?''

''Wh... what do you mean?''

''You're trying to get us as far away as possible.''

''Louie, I don't know what you mean.'' The others started to wake up.

''Just admit it, We. Are. Running. Away.''

''Louie, mom is flying us to the pyramids.''

''Oh is she Dewey? How come we have already passed those than?'' I had to spill the truth, I couldn't lie anymore.

''No, Dewey, sweetie. We are indeed... maybe.. for a tiny bit... running from the fight.''

''But what about uncle Scrooge and Unle Donald? Junior Woodchuck rul-.''

''Listen Huey! Scrooge and Donald wanted me to take you 4 to safety, far away from those moon soldiers.'' He was taken aback by my small outburst. ''I hope you just understand that we're doing this for you guys, Lunaris is after you and I can't let that happen. I can't let us be seperated again.''

''Are you doing this for us, or are YOU too afraid to fight.'' Louie suddenly said.

''Louie! Of course I'm doing this fo-.''

''No! you're just too afraid yourself to fight those soldiers. We could have stayed and fight with Uncle Scrooge and Uncle Donald!''

''No, you guys can't do it. It's just too dangerous.''

''How would you know!''

''I.. I'm your mother, of course I know.''

''You don't know me at all! If you just stayed on the moon none of this would have happened!'' With that he stood up and walked to the furtest seat away from me to sit down. I looked at the kids, but everyone was too shocked to say anything at all. The only thing I could do now, was find some sort of island to hide. And so we flew for hours, in complete silence.

Lunaris POV

''Sir, they passed the pyramids and are now flying above the ocean.''

''Great, they are probably looking for somewhere safe, keep following them and tell me when something interesting happens.''

''Of course sir, general Kipo out.''

General Kipo, I thought smiling, one of the few he knew the full plan. It was going perfectly, Scrooge's family was apart, I was following Della without her knowing. And soon I would have those Huebert, Dewfort and Llewellyn.

Sorry for a kind off short chapter, but I hope you still enjoy it. I have to learn for a physics test so that kinda sucks. Well see you guys next chapter :>