Part 12

Louie's POV

My head was hurting, I was tired, I was hungry and I wanted to get out of here. I tried to think of the time, I think I must have been here for about 3 days. My sanity was the only thing that kept telling me that I wasn't a huge failure. I wonder how long that sanity will last. Huey would like this mental torturing, already searching for ways out and having tips to keep you sane. Dewey would stay sane by being overconfident. And Webby?

Wait, what would Webby do. Being... Positive? I was forgetting about them. Not a good sign, but my mind wasn't worrying about that right now, only of the important things. If I saw them again, I would hug them and try to find ways to help them with adventures.

Who am I kidding? I'm bad at adventuring, but I will safe them at all costs and make it up to them. If I, of course got that chance, I first had to get out of this. I knew that with every sound I made, the guards would talk about how dissapointed my family was in my. So my only option was to wait.

Great, that one thing I loved so much.

I missed mom, I missed everyone. I would do anything to see Dewey thinking he is the greates. Hearing Huey saying what to do in a situation and especially what I did wrong. Feeling Webby her positivity. And hugging mom, apologizing for how I acted. By now I was just lying on the ground. The only thing that I wanted now was someone...

ANYBODY!

I heard a door open behind me. And there stood... Lunaris. Great, thank you universe.

''Llewellyn Duck!'' He said, a little bit too happy for my liking.

''What?'' I decided to not give him any satisfaction of showing that I found him intimidating.

''Already giving up I see?''

''Never tried.'' I was looking at the ceiling from my laying position, hoping he would just go away. ''Why did you take me anyway, if I am just laying here?''

''As I have said, I want to destroy Scro-.''

''Yeah, yeah, I know.'' I said, irritated. ''I want to destroy Scrooge McDuck, so I took you to make him weak.'' I said, imitating him. ''What is your real plan? The great and smart Lunaris certainly didn't plan a whole invasion just to destroy Scrooge.'' I stood up. ''Or do you want to take control of everyone on this planet?''

He was taken a back by this remark.

''How did yo-'' So I heard it correctly I thought.

''You guys talk to loud, I heard it all. You want to take control of everyone, so that they can be your servants!''

''Clever duck.''

''But plot twist, this wasn't your first plan, so you couldn't think about it long enough and it is full of mistakes. I expected better from you Lunaris.''

''So, than you should also know that we need somebody from this planet to test on.''

I gulped. ''You know I think I missed that part.''

''Unfortunately, we can't experiment here. We need to take that person to the moon, while the other moonsoldiers stay here to guard the people.''

''The moon you say? Well than I guess that you should be looking for that person.'' There was no way of talking me out of this. Lunaris needed a guinea pig and it would be me.

Della's POV

I was so tired, but energetic at the same time. It had been 3 days after I lost Louie.

Louie...

How could I let this happen to you. Tears were streaming down my face. ''Della, lass, are yo-'' I looked at Scrooge and his face was the most worried I had ever seen. He didn't say anything anymore, just hugged me. Donald embrassed me from the back, the kids came running and hugged our legs and miss Beakley was the last one to join. But it didn't feel complete. Yet, it felt good.

''O... of course sir.'' Penny said.

''What is it Penny?'' I looked at her, she was on the other side of the room, with what looked like tears in her eyes. ''I.. I am sorry, Della.'' She pointed her gun at secrity system.

''No lass, if you do that, they can enter!'' Scrooge yelled, with confusion in his voice.

Penny looked up. ''I know.'' And she shot the security system. The lights went out and there was a sickening silence for 3 seconds. Until we heard the moonsoldiers down the hall.

Louie's POV

''There is one mistake in our drink that takes control of your brain.''

''And that is?'' I asked.

''If you know what it does, it won't work anymore.''

''How come?''

''People who know what it does, can hold it back.''

''So it only works if you don't know what it is, or..?''

''Or if you let it be.''

''Well, than you don't have much use of me.'' I smirked, maybe I could get out of this situation after all.

''Oh, but you are coming with me to the moon and you will accept the drink.''

''Yeah right, I am not that stupid.''

''I already thought so.'' He got his communicator thingie and turned it on. ''Penumbra, start part C.'' He spoke. ''Would you care to join me for a walk, Llewellyn?'' Two guards appeared behind me pointing their weapons at me. ''Guess I have no choice.''

We were walking through the hallways, which was all made of gold. ''Let's go for a little ride. General Ito, bring us to the bin.'' I felt the ship beginning to fly up. ''Please take a seat, we will soon be at our destination.'' So I sat down. ''What are you trying to do?''

''Getting you to come with me as a guinea pig.''

''Goodluck with that.'' I smirked.

''Oh I won't need it.''

Della's POV

 We were being escorted out of the bin. We couldn't fight, how could we, if there were 100 guns pointed at you. They stopped us when we were in the middle of the bridge.

''Why did we stop?'' I whispered to Donald and Scrooge. ''I don't know, but protect the kids.'' I gestured the kids to stay behind me. And then, out of nowhere, there was one giant rocket ship on the bridge. It was ten times bigger than the original spear of selene.

A walkway came out of the rocket and stopped right infront of us. The door opened and there stood Lunaris... With Louie next to him! I wanted to cry and scream and run towards him, but I was paralyzed. Just silent tears running down my face. ''Don't do anything till we can get Louie safely out of there.'' Scrooge whispered into my ear. Which took me out of my paralyzed state.

''Put your hands up in the air!'' A moon soldier shouted, with his gun pointed right at me. I recognised him. He helped me repair the spear of Selene. I really want to know what turned them against me.

Lunaris walked towards us with Louie behind him. He stood right infront of us and bowed down till he was face to face with Scrooge.

''Greetings, Scrooge McDuck.''

And done with another chapter. Thank you for reading this and don't forget to vote and comment. :))