Part 3

A/N I changed the cover to my own drawing, because like the first one wasn't mine

Scrooge's POV

''Come on lads, time for an adventure!'' within 10 seconds, Huey, Dewey and Webby were standing in the hallway ready with backpacks and all.

''Where is your brother?''

''In his bed.'' Dewey simply answered.

''And Della and Donald?''

''Trying to get Louie out of his bed.'' Just as Huey said that I heard yelling.

''NOO I DON'T WANNA.''

''Louie come on, it will be a fun family trip.'' Della said as she was carying a struggling Louie.

''But why can't I just stay home.''

''No way not after you almost ruined the whole timeline.'' Donald said.

''Bu... But miss Beakley is here right.''

''Nope she is coming with and you too.'' I said ending the discussion. I had a lot of respect for the lad when we were fighting the Bombie, I saw him sweating for the first time. But these weren't his best moments. We walked to the plane and sat down.

''Ladies and Gentleman, here speaks your captain, you can now walk.'' I heard Launchpad speaking. Huey was asking Della a lot of questions about the adventure, Webby and Dewey were talking about the monsters and miss Beakley was reading a book. Perfect time to talk to Louie.

''Soo.. lad?'' Louie looked up from is phone. ''Huh.. what? Oh hi uncle Scrooge.'' And he went back on playing on his phone. ''Are you excited for the adventure?''

''Yeah sure what you want.''

''Come on, it will be fun.''

''Yeah for you guys, but not for me.''

''Why are you saying that!''

''Because I'm not good at adventuring, you always praise Huey for his thinking and Dewey for his enthusiasm. And me?''

''Eh.. well eh-''

''Oh that right. Don't touch that Louie, you remember the Timetube incident that's why Louie, be more like your brothers Louie.'' He said, while imitating us.

''Well, what do you want us to say?''

''ehm I dunno, maybe, great you saved my fortune and WHOLE company Louie or something?''

''Well, Louie, I'm proud of you.'' I saw that he was taken aback by this. ''Wh.. why?''

''You did something that I couldn't do, you broke the curse of the bombie.'' He smiled a bit. ''No problem uncle Scrooge.''

Dewey's POV

I walked over to mom and Huey. ''Hey mom, do you already have some contact with the moon?'' She sighed. ''I'm afraid not. I was so excited to show Penny you three.'' She was about to pull the plug out, but on that exact moment we heard something on the radio. ''Hello, Penumbra to my friend Della. Della I have only a few minutes till Lunaris finds me.'' At this moment everyone had gathered around the radio to listen. ''Della, Lunaris is after your three boys, he knows almost everything. Hurry up and seek protection, the invasion will be there in 3 days!'' 

Della's POV

After those last words the storm of questions began.

''Lunaris?''

''Who is Penumbra?''

''Invasion?''

I looked at the boys. They looked scared, but determined. ''Let's show that Punaras guy what we got.'' Dewey yelled. ''I'm pretty sure it was Lunaris, but you're right.'' Huey corrected him. ''Let's show those Moonmans what happens when you mess with family Duck!'' Louie said. ''Okay kids, go to Launchpad and say that we're going back to Duckburg.'' The kids walked towards Launchpad, while Scrooge, Donald, Beakley and I walked to the back of the plane.

''Donald I thought we still had 3 weeks before the invasion was here!'' When Donald returned home, he almost immediatly wanted to speak to all the adults, so when the kids were asleep we all gathered in the dinning room. He told everything that had happened to him while he was on the moon. I was shocked to hear it. The only thing I could bring out was that we weren't going to tell the kids anything.

''That is what Lunaris said to me!''

''Guys silent.'' Scrooge said. ''Here is the plan, Launchpad will drop miss Beakley, Donald, himself and me at Duckburg. Della you take care that nothing will happen to the children, find a place somewhere where Lunaris can't find them.''

''Bu.. but they will never go along if we tell them that we're gonna hide.''

''Tell them that you are looking for friends to help us.'' I sighed ''I just don't understand why he would hurt them.''

''It doesn't matter why, we can't let it happen.'' 

''Ladies and Gentleman, would you please take your seat, we're going to land in a few minutes.'' Launchpad said over the speakers. The kids were already running out of the plane, ready for a fight. ''Well here goes nothing.'' I sighed. ''Hey they will understand, trust me.'' Scrooge said. ''I hope I will see you again after this whole situation, okay?''

''Yes of course, I will see you after this whole thing.'' We were all standing outside. ''Hey kids, so Launchpad, Donald, miss Beakley and Scrooge are getting warriors in Duckburg, what if we... are gonna fly across the whole world and get warriors across the entire globe!'' I tried to say with all the enthusiasm I had. It was silent for a few moments while they looked at each other. Then Louie breaked the silence. ''What are we waiting for, let's go! we only have 3 days.'' He said while entering the plane and smiling to me. The rest of the kids followed him happily. I looked back at Scrooge and he gave me a nod of approvel.

''Let's go on a roadtrip.'' I said while sitting down at the pilot seat.

Louie sat down next to me. ''Here mom, let me help you finding our friends, I don't think the others will be much help.'' I looked back and saw that the others were reading, talking and joking with each other.

''Sounds good honey!''

Great, I was finally getting along with Louie just right before I had to say to them that we were leaving everyone behind.

So I got some questions about how the timeline of my story worked. I changed my first authors note, but for everyone who already read it before my change here is a summary.

- All of this happens after Richest duck in the world

- Donald was on the moon, but already came back before the moonvasion. I won't go into more detail with that

I hope you guys are enjoying the story :>