Part 8

Penumbra's POV

''Sir, the green nephew is left behind while the group went into the woods. It looks like there was a fight between them.''

''Thank you, keep watching them.''

''Ha, Della won't leave her kids behind, your plan fails.'' I said carefully. He was kind off angry that it wasn't going according to the plan. He started to walk circles and I have known him long enough to know that he was thinking of something. I started to get hope that the kids of Della were safe, until I saw his face expression change drastically. That wasn't good.

''We are coming to the island general.''

''Yes sir.''

He started our small ship and began to race to the coördinates that were given.

''What is your plan, Della is with the kids.''

''Except one of them.'' He smirked.

''Well you need the three of them.'' I answered nervously.

''Why didn't I think of this. It is much easier to take one of them.''

''But you will hurt Della more if you take the three of them, so maybe you can wait a bit more?''

''Think Penumbra! What is the worst thing for a mother to happen?''

''I.. ehm?''

''Taking her youngest and letting her think that it was all her fault. That fight was perfect. When Della comes back and sees that Llewellyn isn't there anymore, she curse herself for leaving him alone.'' He became the more scarier while explaining his thoughts. ''And when the whole Duck family is with each other, I will send them a nice message about where their beloved nephew is.''

While I was hearing this I searched for mistakes and I actually found one. ''Ha, how will Della and the kids get back to the rest when their plane crashed!''

''A very good question.'' He said in an icecold tone. ''This is were you will come in handy.''

''What do you mean?''

''Della trusts you, Y'know? If you land on their island and offer a ride back home, I won't doubt it that she will go with you.''

''Why would I.''

''I think you don't have a choice, if you want them to live.''

Louie's POV

''Or what? Llewellyn Duck?''

A shiver went down my spine.

''Please don't say my real name out loud.'' I turned around expecting some moonsoldier with a gun pointed at me. I wasn't exactly incorrect, there was a gun pointed at me. But it were multiple guns and the one talking was, of course, non other than Lunaris himself.

Great.

''He.. Hey Lunaris wasn't it?'' Maybe I could stretch some time till the rest came back, but Lunaris turned around walked towards his ship and simply said. ''Shoot him.''

''Wait wha-.'' But one of the soldiers already used his gun. I pulled out the dartpin from my arm, but it was no use since my legs already gave up on me. I fell to the ground and thought that I would soon pass out. The thing was that I didn't pass out. My whole body went limp, but I was still concious. Pain was seeping through my body. Why wasn't I concious?!''

''Not like the movies, is it, Louie Duck? Don't worry you will lose your concious.'' He said smirking. ''Maybe you shouldn't have pulled that dartpin out so fast.''

I was being picked up and brought into the ship, with the pain only getting worse. They tied me up and almost threw me into a small cage made of gold. Just big enoug for me to sit up straight, but since my body was limp I was lying, looking at the door. I saw Lunaris and some woman arguing about something. It looked like Lunaris was forcing her to do something she didn't want. 

Weird.

My mind was not thinking straight anymore and my eyelids felt heavy. Until I finally passed out.

Penumbra's POV

I saw how he did it and even though I have never met him, I felt awful seeing him get shot and going limp. When they brought him in to the ship, Lunaris walked up to me.

''Why the sad face Penumbra? Part 2 of our plan is succesfully done.''

''This isn't right. He is just a kid!''

''So what? You're not saying that you are on the side of the Earth, are you?''

''You know which side I'm on.''

''Just do as I say and nothing will happen to your friend, Della.''

''So you've got her son, what are you going to do with him?''

''I'm doing everything it takes to break Della her family and make the moon the superior planet. Scrooge McDuck WILL surrender and the Earthlings WILL live in fear for the Moon.'' 

This whole invasion was driving him insane. To the point that he wants to hurt innocent people, but the only way to safe Della was to obey him.

''You will be here waiting for them and offer them a ride home.''

''Yes general.'' I answered, defeated.

''Great.'' He turned around and walked in to the ship, before the door closed I got one look of Della's son who was unconcious. The door closed and the ship took off. I now had to wait till Della and the children got back. 

I now had to wait for my friend to walk into Lunaris his trap. Which I did so I could save her.

''What sort of twisted situation did you put me in Lunaris?'' I whispered.

Thank you for reading this part :)) I hope you guys enjoy. I really am excited about the next ducktales episode with Della and Louie. And for the 4 new episodes announced! :)