Part 10

Scrooge's POV

It didn't look good, almost the whole town was controlled by the moonsoldiers and it would only be a matter of time until they came to the bin. We tried to fight, but it was no use. Donald, Beakley and I were the only three left. Launchpad got captured while trying to save us. If it wasn't for Launchpad us three would have been captured too.

I looked out the window to my mansion. I had no idea where Lunaris was, I had no idea what to do. All my friends and allies were kept in the mansion, which was highly secured. Donald and Beakley were talking to each other, trying to think of a plan. At least Della was safe, at least the kids were safe.

''But what if we do it very stealthy?'' Donald tried.

''He has eyes everywhere.''

''Also in the back?''

''Mister McDuck, I really have no idea what to do anymore.'' Beakley said defeated

''I know, me too. But as long as we are here fighting, Lunaris can't win!''

CRASH!

We heard a loud crash and what felt like a mini earthquack and ran to the window. I couldn't believe it, it was the spear of Selene!? There was a moonsoldier coming out of it and it looked like it was alone. 

''Come on, while it is still confused and dizzy from the crash!'' I ran to the door for the attack. I couldn't let them take over the bin. Not yet.

''Wait, mister McDuck! Is that Della coming out of it?''

''Wait that is Della!'' Donald said and passing me to run to the door to let her in. I was just confused. What was Della doing here? Did something happen to her? And why was she with the spear and a moonsoldier? All those thoughts were disrupted when I saw her standing in the doorway with Donald behind her.

''Della!'' I hugged her with happiness, we could really use an adventurer like Della right now. ''Why are you here? And were are the kids?''

Her expression said so much yet so little. I looked behind her and saw that moonsoldier together with Huey, Dewey and Webby. My heart almost stopped, but when I was about to ask more questions, a sort of live video of Lunaris popped up.

''Yes Scrooge McDuck, it is me again!'' Everyone gathered around to see what he had to say.

''It is almost done, Earth is now out of his orbit and every Earthling lives in fear of the Moon!'' He started to laugh, but after 3 seconds looked dead serieus. ''Except the Duck family.''

''We will never live in fear of you, you Moonjerk!''

''You don't have to live in fear of me. Let me make my victory more easier. Surrender.''

''I will never let you win without a fight!''

''Ah yes, that Earth determination I love. Maybe this will change your mind.'' He turned a bit to show me something I couldn't identify at first, till Donald yelled. 

''LOUIE?!'' And that is when I saw it. A small scared little duck with his hoodie on. Nothing more, no guns pointed at him, no cage or anything. I glanced at Della, tears filled her eyes. The look on her face like a mother that lost her everything. I didn't notice it at first, but my eyes were starting to get watery too.

''What... what have you done to him?'' Lunaris smirked, walked up to Louie and grabbed him by his hoodie. I had never seen Louie that scared.

''Oh nothing much and nothing much won't happen if you surrender.'' Lunaris said while holding a struggling Louie.

''No uncle Scrooge! Don't do it!'' Louie yelled. ''He is lyi-'' The video disappeared, cutting Louie off mid sentence.

''Della..?'' I slowly said. But I quickly was pulled into a hug by a crying Della.

''I don't know what to do uncle Scrooge.'' She cried. ''We had a fight and now I lost him forever!''

''We will get him back, believe me.'' I tried to calm her. I put my hands on her shoulders, still shacking. ''Believe me, we will get him back. But first you need to tell me what happened. And who that is.''

Louie's POV

''No uncle Scrooge! Don't do it! He is lying!'' But before I could tell him any more information, Lunaris stopped the video.

''What? Too scared of what I can do?'' I asked. ''I don't know, but I should warn you. I am the Evil triplet. I don't think it was smart to take me.'' I did the only thing I could, trying to talk my way out of it. I know I can see the angles, but if I was being honest, this was the only angle I could see right now. Lunaris didn't say anything, instead he almost threw me to the ground.

''You should watch it, Llewellyn Duck.''

''You know, it is actually just Louie.''

''I hoped your family would give a slightly more worried reaction when they found out about where you are. I guess I really took the wrong nephew.''

''What do you mean?'' I started to loose control of the situation.

''Don't you get it, they don't care about you.''

''I.. That's not tr-''

''Oh please don't even try, I know everything. Della never forgave you for messing with the time. Scrooge thinks 1 less nephew is less money to spend and Donald will have some more time off.''

''What are you trying to say?''

''I mean that you are just a burden to your family.''

''Scrooge thanked me for defeating the Bombie!''

''Just to shut you up.''

''Huey and Dewey would never betray me!''

''Really, how about that bigfoot they brought into the mansion?''

''Bu.. But-''

''You really think Webby even likes you after all you have done?''

It was done. He was right. My whole family despises me. And now? Well I was on a ship and my 'family' probably won't come to rescue me. ''Take him away.'' I let the soldiers pick me up and throw me in a room made of gold. Something I would get very excited for, but not now.

Not after knowing how much my family hated me.

Thank you for reading this chapter :>. Don't forget to vote and comment, because I love reading those. Sorry that this chapter took so long, school and stuff. But I am trying my best. And thank you for the 100+ reads on my first chapter :)))