Image 1

Base Picture Used:

Base Picture Used:

~

C'(grey): First image of me & The C' Crew, wonder what the readers will think of this...

Liv/Negativity(cyan): They'll probably think that you were very unoriginal, since you used a base drawing from Google; they'll think that you got lazy and decided not to colour in the image but instead just colour-code the outlines so that everyone knows who is who & they'll think that your art skills suck since they can and most likely will.

Sprit/Emotions(orange): Liv! I swear you remind me of Nil' sometimes, you are either completely silent or talk way too much - I'm going to have an emotional break down if you keep this up!

Nilam/Intelligence(dark blue): Technically if you did have an 'emotional breakdown' you would fade out of existence, since your main trait is 'emotions', however I do see some similarities between me & Liv.

C': Ugh, okay. Well, hello reader!
I hope that you enjoyed the first chapter of 'A Story Of ONE & MANY' (if you read it) &/or the little image that I drew that is at the beginning of this chapter/part of the book.
Just a side note, my sexuality/gender/identity doesn't necessarily correspond with irl me/the authors sexuality/gender/identity - so in my bio/account description the 'identity' that I am referring to is irl me/the authors one.

Liv: Yeah, yeah - not like they care C'.
No one cares for our existence considering that we are basically strangers to them, and no one cares for strangers.

Charis/Selflessness(yellow): Liv! Some people care for strangers so don't cross them out - and plus, why should we not care for strangers?
Their basically the pre-version of friends!

Liv: Nope, I'm not dealing with the literal embodiment of positive stuff - I'm gonna die, pain out!
*turns out*

Sprit: Why do you say 'pain out' instead of 'peace out', it makes no sense!'

Liv: *turns back around*
First, I'm a literal pain - I'm NEG-A-TI-VI-TY!
Second, it matches with my preferred version of 'R.I.P' which is 'Rest in Pain' and not 'Rest in Peace'.
Pain out!
*turns back around again & walks away*

Charis: Liv No!

Raz/Masking(purple): *leaning against a wall on the opposite side of the room*
Liv Yes, I can feel the negativity from here - KEEP IT UP!

Charis: *turns around swiftly*
RAZ DON'T INCORAGE THEM!

Sprit: EMOTION PARTY!

Nilam: *breathes in*
SHUT UP!

Raz, Charis & Sprit: *looks up, runs away in different directions*

Nilam: *sighs*
C', I will be taking my leave now - Goodbye.
*walks away*

C': Bye N'!
Speaking of byes, I may as well say goodbye to all of you.
Bye everyone, C' out!