Image 4 (+NOTICE)

Base Picture Used:

Base Picture Used:

~

Note: kEAll means, well, k - i - l - l.
So yeah, no questions :>

~

C': I find it kinda weird that literally none of us fit into the "Looks like they could kEAll you, but is actually a cinnamon roll" category.

Nilam: I have to disagree with your opinion on that C'.
With the way that Charis & Sprit act and dress, it seems reasonable to believe that they would fit into the "Looks like a cinnamon roll, and is actually a cinnamon roll" category.
Liv & Raz seem to fit the "Looks like they could kEAll you, and could actually kEAll you" category quite well, for mainly obvious reasons.
Because you, C', are the whole human being with us being parts of your personality - it's seems reasonable to believe that you would be in the middle or as a mix of us, making your placement on the chart accurate.
And I would have to be in the "Looks like they could kEAll you, and could actually kEAll you" category because I am not a figurative 'cinnamon roll' and I indead have the ability attack &/or kEAll someone.
Thinking or believing that the chart must have all four slots filled would be unreasonable.

Sprit: yOu TaLk tOo mUcH~!

Raz: *in a mocking-like voice*
YOU TALK TOO MUCH~!
WA-WA!

Liv: *bursts out laughing*

C': *chuckles*

Nilam: *grins*

Charis: GUYS!
STOP LAUGHING!
THAT WAS RUDE!

~

Notice:
The character Athena who was introduced in the chapter  '4 | ONE 5 Year Old, MANY Issues' is inspired by mxrshy_ who was my first Wattpad Follower* (and the first wattpader I followed), I suggest checking them out.
I asked for Athena's (mxrshy_'s nickname is Athena) permission to add them & they said yes so don't come at me or Athena for whatever reasons you have.
Athena, if you're reading this (for whatever reason), thanks :>
- •{-CrazyCookieCat-}•

*There was another person who followed me at around the same time as Athena, but I got the notification from Athena following me first so I call them the first for that reason.