Prologue: Heartbreaker

[Short prologue]

(Y/n pov)

I'm Y/n L/n, the campus crush, the male and less flamboyant Kaoru of Hanasakigawa High School. But even though many fall over heels for me, I just don't get what love means.

: Y/n!

My friend, Kazuma shouted.

Y/n: Nice to meet you...

Kazuma: We meet everyday here at school, what do you mean?

Y/n: Nothing...

Kazuma: Y/n, why don't you get a girlfriend? You have the looks, the brains, you have everything!

Y/n: I'm just not interested.

Kazuma: What if, whoever is the first girl to walk inside this room... You make her fall in love with you?

Y/n: She's probably already in love with-

As I said that someone walked in. It was Aya Maruyama... One of the prettiest there is... She's not someone who's head over heels for me but... Why do I feel like accepting Kazuma's dare?

Kazuma: Oh, look! It's Aya-san. Looks like you got a jackpot.

Y/n: You know what? I accept that... I'll reject her if she confesses to me...

Kazuma: Woah, you didn't have to be harsh...

As he said that Joro and Satoshi, our other friends went to us as Kazuma told them what I'm gonna do.

Satoshi: Isn't that...

Joro: Kinda mean?

Y/n: I'm just never in to love anyways...

Kazuma: Yeah, I think that's too far...

Y/n: No, it's not. If I'm not showing signs then why would she even assume that I love her?

~Nighttime~

I researched about Aya as I found out she's the Vocalist of a band names Pastel Palettes, I listened to one of their songs and it's actually good... Aya, prepare to be rejected, I guess?