Chpater 1: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

(Aya pov)

I was talking to Chisato and Kanon when suddenly Y/n, a classmate of mine went to us.

Y/n: Uh, Hello...

Aya: Hello, Y/n. Want to say something?

Y/n: Nothing, but you look nice today.

Aya: Huh? Where did that come from?

Y/n: I'll be going now...

He said as he left...

Kanon: Does Y/n-san have a crush on you?

Aya: He's never like that... In fact, this is the first time he talked to me...

Chisato: He's playing games, he's probably getting on your good side and when he gets you... He'll crush your heart and pulverize it until only that's left is dust. That's how most of the boys are these days... Playing games that can make a girl cry.

Chisato said with a very annoyed look.

Kanon: Fueeee... Calm down, Chisato-chan

Chisato: How can I? Y/n knows he can get the affection of girls easily and now he's targeting Aya-chan, I just can't let that happen.

Chisato said... She's very concerned...

Aya: But Y/n doesn't have a reputation like that... He never got into any relationship before, right?

Kanon: Yeah, he never had a girlfriend before...

Aya: He's also close with Kaoru, right?

Chisato: Yeah and that makes me dislike him even more.

Aya: Don't be harsh on him and besides, I'm the one he complimented.

Chisato: I just want you to not get hurt, Aya-chan. You easily cry on little things and of course getting played on is very much hurtful.

Aya: Well, I doubt that he'd actually make moves on me. Maybe it was just a friendly compliment.

~Meanwhile~

(Y/n pov)

That was a dumb move... But I guess they really didn't think of it as much so that's also good. I'll ask her if she wants to hangout at the weekend as it is the next step to my plan...

~After classes~

(Aya pov)

I was about to go out of the classroom until someone grabbed my hand from behind, I looked back and I saw... Y/n.

Aya: Y/n, is there something wrong?

Y/n: Would you like to hangout this weekend?

Aya: What?! Like a date?!

Y/n: Be quiet, someone might hear. So would you want to go out?

I blushed from his remark... Is he really asking me to go on a date? But it does seem like Y/n is a nice guy...

Aya: Uhm sure. Where should we meet?

Y/n: Let's just meet her at school in the morning!

Aya: Sounds good! Well, I'll be going now. Bye!

Y/n: Goodbye...

I said as I went out of the room.

~Meanwhile~

(Y/n pov)

I walked out of the room smiling, everything is in fact going in to plan. I then walked out of the school, got some bread from Yamabuki Bakery, and went home.

As I opened the door, I was greeted by my parents.

Dad: Y/n, are you really sure you don't want to come with me abroad? You still have 2 months to think about it.

My dad said. My dad, is a producer, manager and owner of one of the top agencies for bands, singers, actors and actresses. Recently, he made his agency international but that costed him to work abroad.

Y/n: No dad, I don't want to. Besides, I'll be alone at America since you will visit many other countries in the span that you would internationalize your agency.

Dad: It's gonna be a good experience, you know? And America might have a better offer in terms of education there in production, management and of course handling the agency! One day, You're gonna be in my place. You're gonna meet the most famous bands and actors, and of course you're also gonna make some rising bands and actors become famous.

It is true that I want to become like my father.

Mom: Don't pressure him, honey. Besides there are also great schools here in Japan. Y/n, you should also think about the opportunities you're gonna get. Besides, you still have 2 months and dinner's ready!

We then went to the kitchen as we ate dinner.