Chapter 13: The Idol's Regrets

(Y/n pov)

: Aaaaaa!!!

I woke up because of a scream, I opened my eyes and I saw Aya being flustered.

Y/n: Good morning.

Aya: Did we do it?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Aya: You know, "it."

I then realized what she said.

Y/n: No! Why would I do that to you while you're drunk, besides we still have clothes on.

Aya: But why is your zipper open?

Y/n: I unzipped it cause I can't take my pants off because of you and I didn't feel comfortable.

Aya: Oh, I'm sorry for staying on top of you...

Y/n: It's fine, I liked it.

Aya: So, let's have breakfast together?

Y/n: Yeah, let's go to my house. Take a bath, I'll follow after I get my spare clothes at the car.

Aya: Ok, ok.

~Half an hour later~

We finally arrived at my place and as we entered, Mom greeted us.

Mom: Good morning, Y/n and it also looks like you brought Aya-chan here.

Aya: Good morning, mrs. L/n.

Mom: Call me "mom" if that's ok with you.

Aya: Well... Uhh... Ok, mom.

Y/n: Shall we go to the table? I'm hungry!

Mom: Oh, is that so? Were you both tired from last night?

Y/n: What?! We didn't- I'll just go to the dining room.

~Few minutes later~

We are eating here at the dining table as mom decided to dig up the past.

Mom: Ne, Aya-chan. Did you know, when I went to Y/n's room when you both were still at high school, he left his computer on and when I looked at it... His search history is filled with "Pastel Palettes Aya" "Aya Maruyama" "Aya Maruyama social media" and other stuff like that.

I almost choked-

Y/n: Hey! What the heck?

Aya: I never knew you were such a simp.

Mom: There's also that time when I caught him looking at your photo, he looked at it with hearts in his eyes.

Y/n: I think it's time to stop.

Mom: And there's also this, when we visited him when he was still in America, his room has Pastel Palettes merchandise but it's mainly yours!

Aya: Wah! Y/n, y- you really did all these kinds of stuff?

And with total defeat I bowed my head.

Y/n: Yes...

Aya: Where's your room?

Y/n: Why?

Aya: Take me there.

Mom: Oh, what are you gonna do?

We then stood up as we made our way to my room.

Aya: I'm so sorry, Y/n.

Y/n: F- for what?

Aya: For making you wait all these years!

She shouted as she started to cry.

Y/n: Why are you-

Aya: If I just listened to you back then, we wouldn't have waited to be with one another. Those years wasted and it's because of me! I was the one who suffered when I didn't listen to you at that day. All those years, everyday, I think to myself what would happen if I did listen to you!

I hugged her tightly and started caressing her hair.

Y/n: We can't change anything now, Aya. But look at us, we're a couple, we love each other and maybe if the events that transpired didn't happen, maybe we're not in this position right now. The past is the past, you're here now and that's all that matters.

Aya: But, I just can't put it in that way...

Y/n: As I said, the past is the past. I love you and you love me, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Aya: Aww...

She then kissed me on the cheek as I got her a piece of tissue and wiped her face...

Y/n: Those beautiful eyes, they shine brighter than the stars.

Aya: Stop that, it's making me blush...

Y/n: That's the goal here.

Aya: Oh, you... Remember, back then at high school, many girls were simping for you.

Y/n: But I only simp for one girl, and that's you.

Aya: And I'm grateful for it.

Aya said as she laughed, while she laughed I just can't help but stare at her. She's so beautiful, I'm one lucky guy.