Chapter 16: A Wedding And The Inevitable Future

(Y/n pov)

Looks like this is it... The day I get married to the best girl ever, Aya Maruyama. I was getting ready and then my friends entered the room, Satoshi, Kazuma, and Joro. I found contact with them and after that we would usually hang out. They studied at the same university and work for the same company, looks like I really missed out on a lot.

Satoshi: The wedding's gonna start!

Kazuma: To think that Y/n and Aya still ended up together...

Joro: And they're getting married... It's truly-

Suddenly, Kaoru came in.

Kaoru: Fleeting! Ah, excuse me, but the prince is needed.

Y/n: Yep! Coming!

I went to the church and stood at the front. I saw from the opposite side was Aya, very beautiful in her wedding dress...

Just thinking on how we got to this point... We started as just classmates, then friends, then it became complicated until it all went downhill... But now we're here, everyone received a happy ending.

~Flashback~

Aya: Y/n, how may kids do you want?

I was surprised and taken aback from what she said.

Y/n: Huh? Why are you asking that?

Aya: Well, we're getting married and all and I know you're that kind of man who likes to be a father.

She is correct though. Back when I was still a teen, I've always dreamt of becoming a father...

Y/n: One is enough...

Aya: What? You only want one?

Y/n: No, but you getting pregnant would cause Pasupare to of course go on rest for awhile and you are the vocalist after all.

Aya: I've thought of that to but Pasupare and even the other bands would come to an end one day. All of us would have our own families and of course have less time for the band. Chisato, will have a family one day, Hina would, Kaoru would also be the queen to her king and they would have a prince or princess. Having a family is truly fleeting if Kaoru would say it. Yes, it's hard to think about the band breaking up but it's inevitable.

Now that Aya said it, it is true all bands and careers would come to an end.

Y/n: That is true though...

Aya: I could become a voice actor! You know those who voice characters in anime. I could also become an actress! All of us at Pasupare can do that and also have our own solo careers, isn't that great?

Y/n: It is a pretty good idea.

Aya: Now, I want to ask you... How many children do you want?

Y/n: Probably... More than 1.

I left out a small chuckle as I kissed Aya on the cheek.

~Flashback end~

I went back to reality just in time as the priest started to talk while Aya is now in front of me... I just can't take my eyes off of her.

...

...

...

Priest: Do you, Y/n-san take Aya-san to be your lawfully wedded bride?

Y/n: I do.

Priest: And Do you, Aya-san take Y/n-san to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Aya: I do.

Priest: Then I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride.

Me and Aya kissed in front of everybody as they gave off their applauses.

~Few hours later~

Me and Aya went home after the celebration was over. Our house... Well, it was Aya's house. It is smaller than my family's house but of course we'd make this place bigger for our family that we want. Besides, I just can't live with my parents forever.

Aya: Today was quite exhausting...

Y/n: True but it doesn't matter cause I get to spend it with you all close to me.

Aya: Since we're all alone now... How about we make baby #1?

Y/n: R- right now?

Aya: Well, yeah... You know, I love you~

She said as she kissed me on the neck with a seductive tone as she started breathing close to my face...

Y/n: I've never seen you act this way...

Aya: Don't you want it? It's only tonight.

Y/n: Who said I don't want it?

Aya: That's what I wanted to hear.

I carried her with all of my might as we reay the bedroom... I love you, Aya.