Chapter 9: Moments That Should've Happened Years Ago

(Aya pov)

Today, me, Pastel Palettes, and Y/n is having a meeting... Well, that should've been the plan... Chisato-chan has another meeting cause she's the most famous among us. Hina-chan said she'll hang out with her onee-chan. Maya and Eve also said they were busy today. God, I swear they planned this.

The door suddenly opened and...

Y/n: Sorry guys, I'm late- Huh? Aya? Why are you the only one here?

Aya: They said they have things to do.

Y/n: Well, would you like to have a short discussion for your new song and concert?

Aya: Sure...

He then started to talk and talk and talk and talk...

Zzz...

(Y/n pov)

While I was at the whiteboard discussing stuff I noticed that Aya fell asleep... As the gentleman that I am, I carried her and laid her on the couch at the room and I just waited until she woke up.

~30 minutes later~

Y/n: Oh, you woke up.

Aya: What happened?

Y/n: You fell asleep.

Aya: Huh? I- I'm sorry, Y/n.

Y/n: It's fine. I should've been the one ssying sorry

Aya: What do you mean?

Y/n: What I did years back...

Aya: Don't worry, the past is the past. You even said that to me. Want to go out for lunch?

Y/n: Uhm... Sure...

Me and Aya went out of the building as we went to my car and then to the restaurant...

Aya: Y/n, this looks so expensive. I might not have enough money with me.

Y/n: Don't worry, my treat.

Aya: Really?

Y/n: Yeah.

Aya then ordered a lot of food, she probably wants to taste them, while I ordered mine.

Aya: Y/n, how was life at America?

Y/n: It was great, although something was missing.

Aya: What is it?

Y/n: You.

Aya: Huh- what?!

Y/n: The one missing was you-

Before I could even continue, the waiter arrived with our orders. We started eating with an akward atmosphere in the area. We finished eating and I drove her back to her home.

Aya: This is my place...

Y/n: This was a nice

Suddenly, Aya kissed me on the lips. We kissed and kissed that we eventually made out but of course it did have to end.

Aya: It's a secret between us, love.

Y/n: Wait, so are we a thing now?

Aya: You don't want to?

Y/n: I love to be with you.

Aya: Of course, you do. You're a simp for me, after all.

Y/n: What did you just say?

Aya: You're a simp for me.

Y/n: It may be true...

Aya: Goodbye, Y/n. I love you.

Y/n: Goodbye, Aya. I love you too.

She then went out of the car and went inside her house... I guess this was truly a nice day after all.