Chapter 17: Moving On From The Past

~Few years later~

(Y/n pov)

Few years have passed as me and Aya got our 5-year-old daughter, Ami. We often call her  "Amita" and she seems to like it. Amita has been a blessing to us ever since she was born. Surprisingly, Pasupare is still a band until now. Today, me and Amita are at my office as she plays on her tablet and I continue my work.

Amita: Dad, could we go home now?

Y/n: No. We'll still wait for mommy, ok?

Amita: Aww, fine...

~Few minutes later~

Luckily enough, we didn't wait that long as Aya entered my office a few minutes later.

Aya: Good afternoon, Amita, Y/n!

She said as she went to hug Amita and kiss me on the cheek.

Y/n: Good afternoon! How was your day?

Aya: Just finished the voicing for that romance anime that I got casted for as the main character. You should've went there.

Aya knows that I sometimes get jealous when she gets paired with another voice actor for a romance anime. I mean, who wouldn't?

Aya: Oh, is that a frown I see?

Y/n: Haha, nice joke. Remember the time when I talked with the owner of that studio that animated that anime you voiced in? Don't act like I didn't notice you all jealous.

Aya: Wh- what?! No!

Y/n: We're married, Aya. We should probably stop these "getting jealous" acts. Besides, at the end of the day... I'm the one you sleep and have "fun" with on the bed.

Amita: What? You guys have fun on the bed? What games do you play? I want to play with you guys!!!

Realizing what I just said...

Y/n: It's only for us, sweetie.

Amita: Mou, fine!

Aya: Let's go home now, shall we?

We all went to the car we drove back home. I cooked our dinner for today as we all ate and of course went to bed.

...

...

...

As I was lying down the bed, Aya then opened the door.

Aya: Amita's asleep now.

Aya then went beside me.

Y/n: Ah, do you remember when we we're still just a couple?

Aya: Why? Is there something wrong?

Y/n: Well, just now that we're older... We had more responsibilities. Yeah, even back then we already had a lot but now it got more and also we have to take care of Amita.

Aya: Yeah, we were more free back then... Heck, we could do "it" all day too.

Y/n: What the heck? Aya, don't phrase it that way.

Aya: Fine...

Y/n: But... We could do it tonight...

Aya: Really?

Y/n: Yeah.

...

...

...

Aya: I- I love you, Y/n!

Y/n: I love you too!

~Meanwhile~

(3rd person pov)

Amita: Mommy and daddy have been shouting "I love you" at each other that it woke me up... Well, I guess mom and dad love each other so much! I love them too!

~END~

[Thanks for reading!]