Chapter 7: Explaining To The Roses

(Y/n pov)

Right in front of my eyes are five girls I never thought I'd meet again... It was Roselia. Yukina Minato as the vocalist, Lisa Imai as the bassist, Sayo Hikawa as the guitarist, Ako Udagawa as the drummer, and Rinko Shirokane as the pianist.

Y/n: Well, I'll be damned. I never expected for y'all to be here.

Yukina: Could we talk about our contract now?

Lisa: Yukina, lay off that serious tone for once. We get to see Y/n after so many years.

Sayo: I'd rather not see someone who played on a girl's heart.

What? That hurts...

Rinko: C- calm down...

Ako: Y/n-senpai did nothing wrong!

Y/n: Ako, stop. I did something wrong. I- I did intend to just play her feelings.

Sayo: See? I told you he's low.

Lisa: Now, now... Give him a chance to speak.

Y/n: But... I fell in love with her. My plan backfired on me and I fell to her pink eyes, those eyes are so captivating that for me, the universe revolves around it. The day I was supposed to confess, she slapped me, she overheard me and my friends conversation but didn't hear the part that I love her. I tried to talk to Chisato but she didn't even listen. I then tried talking directly to Aya, she just slammed the door at me and even saying that  she didn't need me anymore in her life. I was devastated. I got depressed and that made me want to leave and study at America. Now that I'm back, I want to fix the mess I made.

The memories started coming back as tears started to come out of my eyes. Lisa then walked up to me as she hugged me followed by Ako as she hugged me too.

Lisa: I told you all that Y/n-kun is a nice man.

Ako: Yeah! Y/n-senpai would never do something so bad.

Yukina: Then my apologies...

Sayo: We never listened to your side...

Rinko: That we assumed everything.

Y/n: Thanks but we have a contract to sign...

After a few minutes, I calmed down and we headed straight to the contract.

Y/n: Why did you guys want to be in this agency? The Roselia I knew wanted to be their own and not be managed by somebody like that one time that small girl tried to make herself your band's producer.

Yukina: You see, growing up helped us realize that being independent is hard. So that's why we decided to find an agency that can of course endorse us and make our music be known.

Y/n: I know you guys got the music and the talent. So what are we waiting for?

I hand them the contract as all of them signed it.

Y/n: And that's it! Welcome to the agency!

Ako: Y/n-senpai, we're going to the cafe! You should come with us!

Y/n: I love to come, if it's ok with you guys.

Lisa: Of course it's ok!

Y/n: I'll inform my assistant.

We then headed to the cafe...

~A few minutes later~

Y/n: Ah yes, Hazawa cafe... Last time I came here is when we're still at High School. Oh, is that- Hello, Tsugumi!

Tsugumi: Huh? Who- wait... Y/n-senpai! Welcome back!

Y/n: It's been a while and table for 6.

Tsugumi then guided us to our table as we sat down. The door opened and revealed, Kaoru.

Y/n: Well, what a coincidence... The fleeting knight is here.

Kaoru: If it isn't Y/n. You're back after all those years. This day is truly fleeting!

We then started chatting and ate the food we ordered.

~An hour later~

As we were saying our goodbyes...

Sayo: Oh yeah, Pastel Palettes became an independent band. They might find an agency and I might recommend one...

Y/n: W- wait, are you really doing this?

Sayo: Yes, you've proven yourself, L/n-san. I will tell about your agency to Hina and she'll take care of it.

Y/n: Thank you so much!

Looks like I can meet her again. Aya, let me heal the wounds I had caused and I hope you'd let me correct the mistakes of the past.