Chapter 12: Not A Kid Anymore

(Y/n pov)

It's the day of Pasupare's live I was checking if everything was ok and all until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it revealed to be Aya.

Y/n: Are you ready?

Aya: I'm actually pretty nervous...

Y/n: Why's that? You did lives and concerts ever since we were in high school

Aya: Well, this is the first time my crush will see me perform live... Do you think he'll like my voice? My outfit?

It is true that this is my first time seeing their concert live.

Y/n: You got me there... You know, this is also my first time coordinating a concert with my crush performing. Your crush would love your voice and outfit.

Aya: Well, the concert is starting, we better get ready.

She said as she kissed me on the cheek as she ran back to their practice room while I made circles around the venue to see if everything is ok.

~An hour later~

Aya: Always shining in vibrant colors, Pastel Palettes' vocal, Aya Maruyama!

That line it always gets me. The other then introduced themselves and after that...

Pastel Palettes: And we are... Pastel Palettes!

~Two hours later~

The concert was done, all the songs were played, there's nothing left but Pasupare saying their goodbyes to the crowd.

Aya: Before we go, we still have one song to play! I convinced the other girls to play one more song! Please enjoy our short version cover of Kimagure Romantic! Y/n, my love! This is for you!

She said while waving directly at me as the spotlight also pointed at me.

[Video not mine. A full song was never released and I can only find gameplay.]

(Romanji)

Romantikku koi no antena wa
Arashi de doko kae ton de itta
Uso deshō tsumetaku ashiratta
Koshaku na ekubo ni chotto kokoro ga yureteru

Honto wa honki de atashi wo
Shikatte kureru daiji na hito
...Nante ittara aitsu wa
Tokuige ni naru kara mou hometari shinai

Taikutsu na unmei ni akiakishita no
Shiranai kotoba de tokihanashite ne

Darling darling kokoro no tobira wo kowashiteyō
Taisetsuna koto wa me wo mite yutte
Anata to naraba kono machi wo nukedaseru
Ima sugu tsuredashite My Sweet Sweet Darling

(English)

My romantic love antenna
Flew off somewhere in a storm
It can't be, after I treated you so coldly
Your impudent dimples
Make my heart flutter

He's actually someone dear to me
Who scolds me so seriously
...If I say that
He'll definitely get proud
So I won't praise him anymore

I'm tired of this boring destiny
Set me free with those unknown words

Darling darling, break down the door to my heart
Look me in the eye and tell me what's important to you
If I'm with you, I can escape this town
Take me away now, my sweet sweet darling

The band then finished as it left me a blushing mess... How did Aya even manage to convince Chisato?

The crowd then gave their applause as Pasupare ended the concert.

~An hour later~

Me and Pasupare went to a restaurant as of course to celebrate a very successful concert.

We then ordered our preferred food as Hina ordered lots of alcohol and liquor.

Chisato: Hina?! Why?

Hina: Oh, c'mon, it's good to unwind once in a while...

Eventually all of us were ok with it, it is nice to unwind once in a while, Hina has a good point there.

~An hour later~

Surprise surprise, all of them got drunk but Aya was drunk the most. I guided them all to my car. God, I'm like a father with 5 six-year-olds.

I drove them to their home one by one with Aya as the last. Aya was passed out by that point. I carried her, bridal style as I took her keys and unlocked the door. I carried her to her bed and as I was about to go...

Aya: Stay... With... Me... Y/n...

She said softly and slowly.

Y/n: I- I can't.

Aya: But... I thought you love me!!!

She then started crying, it's not like I have a choice. I went to the bed and lied down with her.

Y/n: I love you.

Suddenly, my phone rang... I took a look at my phone and it was my mom calling. I answered the call and...

Y/n: Hello, mom.

Mom: Where are you? It's late now, young man.

Yes, I still live with my parents but we were able to buy a bigger house than what we had when I was in high school.

Y/n: I'm not a kid anymore, mom! I'm here at-

Aya then grabbed my phone and...

Aya: Hello, mrs. L/n? You're son- is here sleeping with me... He said that he wuvs me very much...

Aya said in a drunk voice.

Mom: Oh, hello, Aya-chan. I see, could you take care of Y/n?

Mom said with a smug tone, I know what this woman is thinking of again.

Aya: Will do!

Mom then ended the call as Aya gave me back my phone.

Aya: Let's sleep now! Goodnight, Y/n. I wuv you!

She said as she hugged me.

Y/n: Goodnight, Aya. I love you too.

I said as I hugged her back and kissed her on the forehead and dozed off to sleep.