Chapter 10: Pains Of Being Famous

(Y/n pov)

Me and Aya decided to go on a date today, albeit we wear a cap and shades to hide our identities because an owner of a top entertainment industry and a very popular idol and you see them dating? That's gonna attract the media.

I went to Aya's place and picked her up only to see that she didn't wear a cap and shades.

Y/n: What did we agree on?

Aya: It'll be fine, no one would catch us.

Y/n: Fine, I trust you.

I said as I took off my cap and shades.

Y/n: Let's go?

Aya: Let's go!

I then started drive and went to Hazawa Cafe.

~Few minutes later~

Tsugumi: Welcom to Hazawa- Huh? Y/n-senpai? Aya-senpai? What are you two doing together?

Y/n: A meeting!

I said as I didn't realize that Tsugumi does own the cafe. So much for being secret about this date.

Tsugumi: Oh, where are the others?

Aya and Y/n: Uhm...

Tsugumi caught on to what we're actually doing...

Tsugumi: Oh, is this a date? Are you guys in a relationship? I know what happened to you both back at high school, Y/n-senpai and Aya-senpai.

Y/n: Let's not touch that part of our lives, shall we?

Aya: And yes, we are in a relationship... But we're keeping it a secret. We don't want Pasupare to know it just yet and of course being public figures especially me, media's gonna take that opportunity.

Y/n: Speaking of public figures, want to sign up for my agency, Tsugumi?

Tsugumi: Huh? Only the best of the best are in your agency, Y/n-senpai.

Y/n: And that's why I'm asking you if you want to! My father said that I would meet top and famous personalities and keep the famous while also meeting good and rising personalities and bring them to the top! So what do you say?

Tsugumi: Me and the others will think about it!

Y/n: Great! So about our order...

Tsugumi: Oh, right...

Tsugumi then took our orders and led us to our table.

Y/n: Remember, our relationship is a secret.

Aya: Please promise us you won't tell anybody.

Tsugumi: I won't!

Tsugumi then left us leaving us two alone.

Y/n: She's such a nice girl, isn't she?

Aya: I couldn't agree more.

After a few minutes, our food arrived and we started to eat. After that, me and Aya visited the mall and other places until it got late and I had to take her home.

~The next day~

It was a normal day, I woke up, ate breakfast, took a bath, wore my clothes, drove my car to the office... It was normal until...

I got out of the car and there were journalists and news reporters in the vicinity. Suddenly, all of them rushed to me and asked me many questions.

Reporter #1: Are the rumors true that you and Aya-san are dating?

Reporter #2: Is it true you two went on a date yesterday?

Reporter: Are there any truth to these rumors?

Any many more questions as I rushed to the office, I saw Aya.

Y/n: Aya, run!

I ran to her and grabbed her hand while the mob of journalists and reporters came rushing to us. After that, we successfully made it to my office, a place where only allowed people can enter.

Y/n: Why are there rumors that we are dating?

Aya then looks at her phone and checks her social media.

Aya: Someone took pictures of us and posted it in the internet.

Y/n: I knew it!

Aya: What are we gonna do now?

Y/n: We'll work it out.

I said to her as I hugged her.