Chp. 8- It's My Life

So I actually got some bad and good critism from some of you guys. Getting your guy's opinions on the story is actually really helpful! Now I'm on a mission to make this sequel the BEST. Thank you guys for reading and supporting!
______________________________________

*Taylor*

With the help of some new friends, I found out a little bit of information on that girl from the resturaunt. Her name is Sarah Hart. I felt better just knowing the slightest detail about her. She was known as "Mystery Girl" which really explains a lot. She seemed to keep everything hidden as if it's a huge secret. But it wasn't. She was just any other girl. So why was she so distant? Questions ran through my mind the whole day.

I caught of glimpse of her walking past me. My eyes slowly directed to her, watching her body lean against a locker as a guy towered over her. It kinda reminded of myself a year ago. Flirting constantly with girls, saying what they wanted to hear just to get what I wanted.. But I'm not the same person I was a year ago. Not since I met her.. since Ava..

I silently cursed at myself for thinking about her. I couldn't  help but think what she could be doing right now. The places she could be going. The people she could be with. I shook away the twinge of jealousy that was rising. I focused my eyes on the sight in front of me.

I simply strolled past their way, making sure to make eye contact with her. "Hey Sarah." I spoke in a small whisper, before I continued to walk off.

I silently chuckled at her surprised reaction. She pushed past the guy who she was flirting with not to long ago, and hurried by my side. "How the hell do you know my name? I never told you my name!" She didn't bother to keep her voice down.

I whipped around to face her. "Things get around Sarah. Why? Did you not want me to know your name? To know anything about you?" The hurt in my voice was clear. "Why not.."

Her green eyes rolled then back to me. "No, it's not that." She sighed. "If anyone was going to tell you shit about me, I'd rather have it come out of my own mouth."

"What the hell do you mean? It's just your name. What's so secretive about that? Not to mention your known as "Mystery Girl" here? You literally have your own fucking title! What the hell is that?" I scoffed.

The tenseness in her body seemed to fade. She inched closer to me, her voice barely above a whisper. "People are still calling me that? I swear people and their damn nick names.. Look. It's not just a name, okay. Behind every name is a story. And a lot of people here have many different stories to tell about me."

My curiousity grew bigger and bigger by the second. What the hell does she mean many different stories? What can she possibly have to hide? My stomach sunk at the possibilities.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you. But please, do not ask around about me. I'm already getting over this whole situation and I don't want it to explode back in my face." She reasoned.

"I'm still so confused. What do you mean by situation? What happened?" My confusion was now boiling over the top. I felt so strange to barely know this girl, and to already have stress pinpointing at me.

"I'm not exactly an open book when it comes to my personal life, okay. So if I wanted to tell you all of my deepest darkest secrets, I would. But until pigs fly, you're better off just knowing my name." She scoffed before stomping back down the hall, leaving me dumbfounded. Questions were reeling through my mind and a headache was starting to form. I have a feeling I don't really want to know anything about this girl anymore..