i love you

Y/n's pov

Adam came running up to my locker.

"Y/n, I need your help" He said panting.

"Sure what's wrong?" I replied grabbing my roller skates out of my locker.

"How do you know if you're in love?" He blurted out.

"Wha-"

"How do you know when is the right time to tell someome that you're in love with them?"

"Are you in love with someone?" I asked shutting my locker.

"I'm not sure that's why im asking you" He spoke walking with me out of school.

"Well er, it's different for everyone but mainly, it's like to some people you just can't get enough of that special person and I guess when you know you know"

"I think I get it now thanks y/n, wanna go to Mickey's?"

"Sure let me go home and leave my stuff home and change really quickly." I said putting on my rollerblades.

"Yeah I probably should too, see you at 4?"

"Okay bye see you!"

I quickly skated home and kicked my rollerblades off by the door and ran to my room.

I should at least try to look nice.

I changed out of my school clothes and put on some mom jeans and my favorite shirt with some white shoes. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth again and put on some light makeup.

3:45 already?!

I started walking to Mickey's Diner since it wasn't far from my house and saw Adam sitting in a booth.

"You're extremely early."

"No, you just take too long, I already ordered you your favorite." He said smiling.

"Thanks banksie, so who's this lucky girl you're in love with?" I teased sitting down across from him.

"I can't tell you it's private."

"Why not I thought we were best friends?" I replied raising my eyebrow.

"Here's your order, can I get you kids anything else?" She chriped setting down our food.

"No thank you we're fine." I smiled at her.

"Alrighty then if you need anything feel free to ask." She suggested walking away.

We started eating what Adam had ordered us when I noticed him staring at me for awfully long.

"What is there something on my face?" I laughed about to take a bite out of my food.

He started blushing.
"No no, sorry I was just thinking"

"About what?" I questioned taking a sip of my drink.

"I love you"

"What?" I almost yelled widening my eyes.

"Oh my god oh my god I didn't mean to tell you this way, but I do I- I love you I love you so much it's terrifying."

I couldn't move or even speak all I could do was blink, I was in some sort of shock. The boy I have been in love with for 3 years since the Junior Goodwill Games was telling me he loves me.

"Im so sorry I shouldn't have said anything, er we could go if you want." He said standing up.

"No stay, please" I whispered grabbing his hand pulling him over to sit down next to me.

"I love you too, I have for a long time actually I've just been to scared to say anything because I thought it would ruin our friendship." I breathed out.

Adam sighed in relief squeezing my hand.

"Thank god I thought I was going to have to walk out of here and avoid you for the rest of my life"

"You know you can't last 3 days with out me I'm irresistible." I smirked.

"You're probably right." We laughed togther. Our laughter died down and we were just staring at eachother until Adam's eyes looked down at my lips and back at my eyes as if asking me for permission.

I nodded my head and we started leaning in, our lips finally met and it was amazing. It was just like the movies how fireworks erupt, I always thought that was a lie up until now. His hands cupped my cheeks and mines went to the back of his neck and we pulled away after a minute.

I rested my head on his shoulder while blushing.

"Does this make us a couple?" He asked quietly.

"No, you haven't asked me yet."

"Okay then Y/n L/n will you be my official girlfriend?"

"Of course Adam Banks" I responded kissing his lips again.