Chapter one

Anna's POV

"Where are Owen and Anna?" I hear Kenny yell causing me to giggle.

I feel Owens hand cover my mouth.

"Be quiet." He whispers as he holds back laughter.

We were currently hiding in the janitors closet on set. Our bodies were closely pressed against each other in the small closet. We hadn't started filming yet but we were practicing our songs and blocking the dances. Kenny told us to take a five minute break but we didn't want to go back.

"Anna!" I hear Charlie yell as his voice gets closer to the closet.

The closet door opens causing me and Owen to break out into loud laughter. Charlie's eyes landed on me and Owen who were practically on top of each other.

"What are you doing with my sister?" Charlie asks Owen softly.

"Playing hide and go seek." Owen says sarcastically as he laughs.

"Kenny needs you." Charlie says awkwardly.

I look over at Owen who's cheeks were bright red.

"Okay." I mumble as I walk out of the closet with Owen closely behind me.

"There you are." Kenny says in a happy tone.

Me and Owen both nod our heads as we look at him.

"Where were you guys? Making out in the closet?" Savanah asks playfully causing me to shake my head.

"Get in positions for all eyes on me." Kenny tells us.

I played Carries best friend in Julie and The Phantoms so I was one of her background dancers. Kenny hit play on the music and we started doing the dance. I felt Owens eyes on me the entire time. We have gotten pretty close over these past couple of weeks but we are just friends.

"Owen walk through Anna." Kenny directs him.

I feel Owen run straight into my back causing me to fall over.

"Shoot are you okay?" Owen asks me softly as he kneels down beside me.

"You weren't suppose to knock her over. Anna are you okay?" Kenny says softly.

I look up at Owen and my eyes meet his. He had really pretty eyes.

"Are you okay?" Owen asks me softly.

"I'm..." I stutter as I keep my eyes locked with his.

"Did you hit your head?" Owen asks me in a concerned voice as he places his hand on my head.

"No... I'm good." I mumble as I quickly look away from him.

He grabs both of my hands sending sparks through the tips of my fingers. He helps me stand up as I shake my head. Why did I freeze up when I stared into Owens eyes? We did the dance again and Owen made weird faces at me as he attempted to make me laugh. I felt myself laughing and shaking my head at him as I tried to focus on the dance. We hit the end pose and took deep breaths.

"It was alright." Charlie said sarcastically.

"I honestly could do better." Owen says to Charlie causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'd like to see you try." I say sharply as I grab my water bottle.

"Take ten kiddos!" Kenny tells us all.

Before I have time to react I feel Owen grab my hand and drag me outside.

"Give me a second to breathe." I say out of breath.

He places his phone against the wall and sets up a tik tok. I laugh as I stand beside him. We learn a tik tok dance that was meant for a couple. I don't know why it was a couples tik tok but Owen picked it.

"You can jump on my back at the end." He tells me.

We do the dance as we both can't stop laughing and I jump on his back at the end. Owen keeps a tight grip on my legs in order to not drop me. He keeps me on his back as he picks up his phone and places it in his pocket.

"Wanna take a little run around set?" Owen asks me as we both can't stop laughing.

Whenever I'm with him we always do the craziest things and I'm never not laughing when I'm with him.

"Go for it." I say as I tighten my grip around his neck.

He runs back inside and runs across the gym.

"Don't drop her!" Kenny yells causing us to both laugh.

"Maybe if I drop her on her head she will actually remember her lines." Owen says playfully causing me to gasp.

"I forgot my lines once you jerk." I say as I ruffle his hair.

He runs past the sound booth causing everyone inside there to look at us. I see my hair and makeup lady and I wave at her.

"I have your green wig and I need you to try it on when you are free!" She yells at me.

Owen mimics the noise a car makes when someone hits the brakes as he stops. He gently sets me down on the ground next to my makeup lady. She had a green wig in her hand.

"Let's see if green is your color." She says playfully as I sit down in a chair in front of her.

"I bet she's gonna look hot." Owen says playfully causing me to smack his arm.

"Shut up." I mumble as I sit back in the chair.

Owen leans against a chair as he watches me carefully.

"Would you ever dye your hair?" He mumbles as he stares at me.

"I don't know." I mumble as I feel her start to pin my hair up.

"I like your hair. It's pretty." He says softly as he keeps his eyes on me.

_____________________________
Here's the first part 🥰  I'm very excited to write this and I hope you enjoy it 💓