Chapter three

Anna's POV

"Kiss Marry Kill... Owen, Jermey and Sacha." Madi asks me as she laughs.

I was sitting with my head in Owens lap as we all sat on the floor. Madi was sitting next to me and Savannah was on the other side of me.

"Uh..." I mumble as I feel Owens eyes on me.

Owen runs his hands through my hair as he waits for my answer.

"Jermey is engaged so I guess I will have to kill him. Kiss Sasha and Marry Owen." I say as I look over at Madi.

She raises her eyebrows as she points at Owen and mouths "you love him." I shake my head and look up to make sure Owen didn't see what Madi said. He was to focused on my hair.

"Alrighty.... Owen...kiss marry kill Anna, Madi and Me." Savanah says causing us all to look at him.

"Umm.... Let me think." Owen mumbles as he looks at all of us.

"What are we playing?" Charlie asks as he sits next to Madi.

His eyes land on me and Owen and I see his smile fall.

"I don't wanna kill anybody..... I'd kiss Savanna, marry Anna and I'm sorry Madi but you are underage so....imma have to kill you." Owen says playfully.

"Rudddeee." Madi says sarcastically.

I see Charlie flinch at the sound of my name.

"Charlie, kiss marry kill.... Savannah, Madi and Jadah. And in this instance they can be of age." Owen says to Charlie.

"Uhhh... Marry Madi, Kiss Savannah kill Jadah." Charlie says softly.

"Ooooo Maddddssss!" I yell causing her to glare at me.

Charlie gets up and gestures for me to stand up.

"Can I talk to you about something? It will only take a second."Charlie whispers so only I can hear.

"Yeah." I mumble as I start to get worried.

We walk away from the group.

"I might just be being an overprotective or dumb or something but do you have feelings for Owen?" Charlie asks me softly.

My eyes widen as I was caught off guard by the question.

"Uhh.. no." I say sharply.

"Okay.. good cause if you did it would ruin my friendship with him." Charlie says softly.

I nod my head awkwardly as I smile at him.

"Yep... I just see him as a friend." I say as I lie to him.

We both walk back to the group and sit down. Owen wraps his arm loosely around my waist and I rests my head on his shoulder. I feel my face get hot as I stare at the ground. Everything Charlie said to me raced through my mind. He was right about me liking Owen and I could never admit it because he's Charlie's friend.

"What song are we running next?" Owen asks everyone.

"I think it's going to be Wow." Savannah tells him.

"I don't have the energy for that." I mumble as I rest my head on Owens chest.

"Im gonna take a nap." Owen mumbles as he lifts my head up and gets up.

He sits down on the couch that was at the back of the room. Every one else got up and sat in different places on their phones. I got up and sat next to Owen. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

________________________________
I wanna cuddle Owen🥺