Chapter two

(Sorry I have been so busy but I love this story and I will post frequently)

Anna's POV

"Stop...don't touch that." Owen says in an annoyed tone.

"I think I would make an amazing drummer." I reply playfully.

Owen was sitting behind his drum set because he was attempting to practice. I stole his sticks and started hitting the drums making a terrible sound.

"My ears are bleeding." Owen says sarcastically.

He gently takes the drum sticks out of my hands and continues to practice. I watched as he played the drums with such ease.

"How do you do that?" I ask him as I watch him in awe.

"Its called practice baby." Owen replies playfully.

"I could never." I mumble as I stare at the drum set.

Owen ran a hand through his loose blonde hair causing me to keep my eyes on him.

"Wanna give it another try?" Owen asks me softly.

I nod as he hands me the drums. I start banging the sticks against the drums as hard as I could causing Owen to laugh.

"You don't have to hit them so hard. Here let me show you." Owen says as I felt his presence move behind me.

He places his arms around my arms and rested his hands on mine. He tightly held my hands as I held onto the sticks.

"You have to do it with a softer touch." He says softly.

I feel my heart quicken as he starts moving his hands along with mine. He starts hitting the drums while still holding my hands.

"See. You are a natural." He says in an excited tone.

"Thanks." I mumble knowing that I was not good at all.

He keeps his hands on mine as I feel his presence still behind me. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. Why was Owen making me feel this way?

"Here's your sticks back." I mumble causing him to release his hands off of mine.

I take a deep breath as I feel him step away from me.

"Dont touch my drums while I'm gone." Owen mumbles as he clears his throat.

"Ope. Now I'm definitely going to touch them." I say as I smile at him.

"If you touch them the next time you have that green wig on I will snatch it!" Owen yells as he walks into another room.

The second he leaves I hit the cymbal making a loud noise. I immediately hear loud footsteps running back into the room.

"I told you not to touch them!" Owen yelled as he ran at me.

I quickly started running away from him as he chased after me.

"I did it for the sole purpose of pissing you off!" I yell as I continue to laugh.

"Sorry!" I yell as I almost run into Kenny.

"We need Owen in the sound booth in five minutes!" Kenny yells after us.

"One second I gotta kill Anna first!" Owen yells as he starts to get out of breath.

I turn around as I see Owen starting to catch up with me. I wasn't watching where I was going and felt my body slam into another persons body. I stop running and I feel Owen run into my back causing me to groan. I look up and see a very confused Charlie.

"What are you guys doing?" Charlie asks us as he laughs.

"I'm trying to kill her." Owen says playfully as he wraps his arms around my stomach and pulls me closer to him.

"Help me." I mouth to Charlie but he just laughs at us and shakes his head.

Owen picks me up and carries me away from everyone. I watch Charlie's facial expression fall as he watches Owen carry me.

"You can't kill me because that would mean you would have no friends." I say playfully as he kept a tight grip on me.

"Who said we were friends?" He replies sarcastically.

He was holding me like a rag doll. My legs and arms were dangling as he just held me by my stomach.

"How are you gonna kill me?" I ask him as I can't stop laughing.

"By dropping you." He says playfully as he pretends to drop me.

I scream but he quickly catches me as he laughs.

"You gave me a heart attack!" I scream as I shove his arm.

"Owen we need you!" Our music instructor yells at us.

"One second." Owen says softly as he looks down at me.

"Put me down." I say as I try and squirm out of his grip.

"I swear we can never get that boy to concentrate when he's with her." Kenny says playfully as he laughs.

_______________________________
Okay I was trying to read owen fan fics and there are none except mine which is sad 🥺