Chapter eight

Anna's POV

"Anna you will sit in that seat for the scene." Kenny tells me as he points to a seat.

He tells everyone else where to go and tells them what to do for the scene. My eyes landed on Owen running a hand through his air as he listened to whatever Kenny was telling him. I couldn't help but keep my eyes on him. He laughed at whatever Kenny said to him causing me to smile at how adorable he was. He glanced over at me and I quickly looked away hoping he didn't notice me staring.

"Dang that chair looks comfy." Owen says playfully as he walks over to me.

"Yeah it really is." I say as I motion to the chair.

"Hey Anna can you come over here for a sec." Kenny asked me.

I quickly got up and the second I got up Owen sat in my chair. I raise my eyebrows at him and he just smirks at me. I feel Owens eyes on me as I talk to Kenny. I go back to my chair and kick Owens foot.

"Oww." Owen says dramatically.

"Get out of my chair." I say sharply.

"No. I like it." He says playfully as he looks up at me.

"But I need to sit there." I say softly.

"You can sit here." He says as he motions to his lap.

My eyes widen as I shake my head. I quickly turn away from him in hopes that he won't be able to see how red my face is.

"Why do you look like a tomato?" Madi asked me with concern in her tone.

I shook my head at her as she walked over to me.

"Owens in my spot." I told her as she stood next to me.

"Owen! move!" Madi tells him sharply.

"I told her she can sit right here." Owen says sarcastically as he motions to his lap.

"Owen no one wants to sit on you...get up." Madi says sharply.

Owen pretends to be hurt as he looks up at Madi.

"I need to tell you a secret about Madi." Owen whispers to me as he glared at Madi.

I laugh as I bend over so he can whisper in my ear.

"Boo!" He screams into my ear.

I smack his arm as he laughs.

"Your so immature." I say angrily as I hit his arm again.

He continues to laugh as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. Madi's eyes widen as she looks at us.

"I have no idea." I mouth to her causing her to laugh.

It was actually pretty comfortable on Owens lap with his arms wrapped around me.

Later

"Stop. That's scary." I say as I continue to laugh.

Owen kept cracking every bone in his body.

"Why are you so crunchy?" Madi asked him as she cringed.

Charlie playfully snapped Owens neck and Owen dramatically fell to the floor.

"And you killed him." I say playfully as I look up at Charlie.

Owen wasn't moving as his body was still on the ground.

"I think you actually killed him." Jeremey said playfully.

I bent down and went to touch his arm but he quickly moved causing me to have a mini heart attack.

"Asshole." I yell as I smack his chest.

He just laughed as he sat up and tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Did you think I was dead?" Owen asks me as he laughs.

"No. But I wanted to make sure you were okay but you gave me a heart attack." I say angrily as I sit down.

"It was just a joke." Owen says softly as he wraps his arms around me.

I sigh as I return the hug.

"Can I crack your back?" He asks me as he laughs.

"No. I don't wanna be crunchy like you." I say sharply.

"It will feel nice I promise." He says softly.

"Fine." I say softly.

Owen stands up and motions for me to stand up. He wraps his arms around me causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach over how close he was to me. He pushes my back up causing it to crack. It actually felt so good.

"Dang that was loud!" Madi yells as she watches us.

"Owens like a chiropractor." Jermey says as he laughs.

"Owen would be the chiropractor that like snaps your neck." I say playfully.

"Hey. I would be a great one." Owen says defensively.

"You'd be the attractive one that tries to flirt with their clients." I say playfully as I laugh.

I immediately stop laughing when I realize what I just said.

"Attractive huh?" Owen says playfully as he winks at me.

I feel my face get hot as I stare at the ground.

________________________________
What even is this part 🤡😂💀👁👄👁