Chapter nineteen

Anna's POV

I had successfully ignored Owen for an entire day of filming. I was wiping off my makeup in the makeup trailer alone when I heard someone open the door.

"Anna." Owen says softly as he walks through the door.

"Nope.... Anna's not in here." I reply sharply as I continue to rub the makeup wipe on my face.

"I'm sorry... I overreacted." Owen says softly as he walks closer to her.

"That's an understatement." I tell him sharply.

"I acted like an idiot and I'm sorry." Owen pleads with me.

I sigh as I push past him and throw my trash away and walk out the door.

"What's it going to take for you to forgive me?" Owen asks me softly as he follows me.

"I don't know Owen.... I just saw a whole different side of you today and I didn't like it." I huff as I turn to face him.

Our eyes met and I could sense how sad he was. I sigh as I run a hand through my hair.

"Maybe if you get me a blue slushee from the gas station down the road I can find it somewhere in my soul to forgive you." I say playfully causing a smile to form on Owens face.

He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up and spins me around. I laugh as I feel the anger I felt for him fade away. He gently sets me down as he clears his throat.

"Sorry I got excited." Owen says awkwardly.

I don't meet his eyes as I take a step backwards.

"We can take my car." Owen says playfully as he grabs my hand.

I feel butterflies enter my stomach as I look down at his hand in mine. He leads me to his car and opens the passenger door for me. I get inside and wait for him to get into the drivers seat. He starts driving as he nervously taps his finger against the wheel.

"Just wanted you to know I don't like Jackson." I tell Owen softly.

"Even if you did I have no right to control you." Owen replies softly.

I give him a soft smile as he stares into my eyes.

"The lights green." I mumble as I laugh at him.

He quickly looks away from me as he goes back to focusing on driving. He gets us both slushees and parks his car.

"You wanna sit in the trunk?" Owen asks me playfully.

I nod my head as I give him a confused look as I start to get out of the car but he just flings his body into the backseat.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as I start dying of laughter.

"It's more fun to just climb through the back seat." He says playfully as he climbs over the seat.

His eyes stayed locked on mine as he motioned for me to follow him. I shake my head as I start climbing so I can follow behind him. I hear a loud thud as he falls into the trunk.

"I'm fine!" He groans in pain.

I put my hand over my mouth to hold back laughter.

"Are you sure?" I ask him playfully as I look down into the trunk.

His face was face down into the trunk as he laid on his stomach.

"I'm coming down." I say playfully.

I try and slowly lower myself down but I lose my grip on the seat and fall quickly onto his back. He groans in pain as my eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry." I yell nervously as I try and get off of him but the trunk is so small.

I push a button to open the trunk and I quickly climb off of him.

"I think my back is shattered." Owen says dramatically as he rolls over onto his back.

"Really?" I ask him nervously causing him to laugh.

"I'm fine...." he mumbles as he sits up.

He scoots over to leave me some room and pats the spot next to him. I sit next to him in the trunk as we both laugh. His leg was touching mine due to how small the trunk was.

"You almost died." I say sarcastically.

"I saw my life flash before my eyes." Owen says playfully as I started dying of laughter.

I rest my head on his shoulder as I replay the moment of Owen falling on my head causing me to laugh again.

"It wasn't that funny!" Owen yells defensively.

I sigh as I take a deep breath as I feel his arm wrap around my shoulder. I feel a cool breeze hit my body causing me to shiver. Owen pulls me into a hug as he tries to warm my body up.

"I shouldn't have drank the slushee." I mumble as I shiver.

"I can warm you up." Owen says softly as he starts frantically rubbing my back and arms.

"Thanks." I reply softly as I cuddle into his embrace.

He laid down in the trunk and I laid down on his chest.

"Hey.....you can see some stars through the small window!" Owen yelled in an excited tone as he pointed up at something.

I look up at the stars and my eyes widen in amazement.

"That star looks like a chair!" Owen yells as he points up at a combination of stars.

"What a weird observation." I mumble as I look to where he is pointing.

I feel him gently running his hand back and forth on my back sending sparks through my body as I realize how close I am to him.

________________________________
She's no longer mad at him 👏