Chapter seven

(Omg I have been basically writing at grandma speed this week with all my other stories lmao sorry- I normally don't post this slow)

Anna's POV

"Your literally moving in slow motion. I'm hungry!" I yell at Owen.

We were currently parked in a random parking lot. Owen was taking forever to pull my food out of the bag.

"I know I just like making you mad." Owen replies playfully causing me to smack his arm.

"Owww... now I'm gonna throw your chicken out the window." Owen says playfully as he holds the bag out the window.

"Please just give me my food." I whine as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Fine." He mumbles as he hands me the bag.

I quickly grab my nuggets and fries out of the bag. I hand him his food and start eating the nuggets. I dipped the nuggets in my favorite sauce Chick-fil-A sauce. I felt Owens eyes on me as I ate.

"Do you need something?" I ask him sarcastically.

He just shakes his head as he puts a nugget in his mouth and starts chewing aggressively.

"Stop chewing like that." I say sharply as I look away from him.

He just laughs loudly as he chews right in my ear causing me to shove his face away.

"That's so annoying." I tell him as he continues to laugh.

"I'll stop." He says softly.

I hear him laugh as he picks up his drink and starts slurping it in my ear.

"I remember thinking.... I'm about to beat this bitch up." I say sharply as I glare at him.

"We need some tunes!" He yells as he turns on the radio.

He plugs in his phone to the aux and starts playing live while we young by one direction.

"Let's go crazy crazy crazy!" Owen starts screaming as he jumps up and down causing the entire car to shake.

A random lady walked by and looked inside the car with concern.

"Nothing to see here just a man jamming to one direction!" Owen yelled as he rolled down the window.

"You did not." I say as I laugh at him.

"Your not even a man." I say sharply.

"I'm nineteen, I am a man." He says defensively.

"Your not a man until your twenty one." I say as I stuff more nuggets into my mouth.

"No. You become a man when your eighteen." Owen replies sharply.

"Whatever age you become a man, you definitely aren't a man." I say sarcastically as I look over at him.

He pretends to be hurt by my words as he shakes his head.

"What color are your eyes?" Owen says out of nowhere.

"Ummm brown why?" I ask him as I laugh.

He stares deeply into my eyes causing my face to get red.

"They are brown." He says playfully as he looks away from me.

"Was that just an excuse to stare into my eyes." I say playfully as I look over at him.

"Maybe." He says as he steals one of my fries.

"Hey you have your own fries!" I yell as I smack his arm.

He shoves the fry into his mouth and talks gibberish.

"Rude." I say as I shake my head and look out the window.

"You can have some of my fries if it makes you feel better." Owen says as he talks with his mouth full.

I pretend to not hear him as I keep my eyes staring out the window.

"Hey.... hey.... I don't like it when I make you sad or when you ignore me." He says softly as he places his hand on my thigh.

He places a kiss on my cheek causing me to laugh and butterflies to erupt through my whole body.

"I wasn't even mad I just wanted you to feel bad." I say playfully as I turn to face him.

"There's her beautiful face." He says in relief as he looks at me.

I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as I feel his eyes on me. Owens eyes glance over at the radio.

"It's past my bedtime we better get home." Owen says in a little boy voice.

"Shut up." I mumble as I shake my head.

He starts pulling out of the parking lot and runs over a curb.

"Owen!" I yell in disbelief.

"I never said I was good at driving." He says nervously as he continues to drive.

"And I'm gonna die." I say playfully.

____________________________
Owen would crash his car 😑💀😂