1

HELLO!!
This is my first time writing a fanfic but I've had this idea in my head and I've never really saw anything like it, so I'm going to be making one! :)
But I hope you like it.
Just some background info:
Katylin is the main character but I do plan on giving other POVs often.
Other characters you will see are Sarah, Mitch, and Harry, and others you'll meet in the story;)
Again hope you enjoy my first try on a fanfic<3
—————————————————————— "We're moving to London?!" I scream at my parents.

"Kat, I know how far away it is but your father and I got an amazing job offer and we couldn't turn it down." My mom says in a soft tone.

"We live in a small little town in Wisconsin! How do you expect me to just move to London and leave everything behind for a huge city like that!" I'm on the verge of crying right now.

I'm finishing up my seventh grade year. I'm going to high school in TWO YEARS! They want me to leave everyone behind! Ginas going to go crazy without me. No one else will listen to her rant about how she's still stuck on josh.

"when are we leaving?" I ask With tears rolling down my checks. They look at eachother and my heart dropped.

"In one week.." they sigh closing their eyes.

WHAT?! One week to say good bye to everyone. That's impossible!

"One week?! Why didn't you guys tell me sooner! I don't have anytime to spend time with my friends before we go." I say loudly , not screaming because I know they already feel bad. I run to my room and cry into my pillow.

*knock knock* "come in" I sniff.

"Honey, you know we tried to tell you earlier but we just couldn't." My dad says but I say nothing in return.

"Hey look at the bright side, we get a bigger house and it's right next to a great school, I heard they have great food." He elbows me making me giggle.

"But what about Gina. I don't want to lose my friends." I say quietly.

"Well you have her phone number right?" He ask.

"I won't be able to call her with the time difference, there is no way of keeping this friendship lasting." My voice cracks as I say thoes words.

He pulls me into a hug. "Well there plenty of girls at your new school. They'll be stupid if they don't want you to be their friend. You'll be fine. I promise" he says while giving me a squeeze. "Alright, you get to bed okay?" He ask. I nod.

*next day at school*

"KATT" gina screams as she see me walk into the classroom. I give her my best smile I can. She looks at me crooked " hey, what's wrong"

" Well..." I start.

"Just say it gosh" Gina says teasingly.

"We're moving to London this weekend" pushing out the words I see her face go blank. "I would've told you sooner but I found out last night after dinner." I say as I think of what she could be thinking of.

"London, England?" She asks.
"Yea.."I say

" why are you moving there. There are so many houses in Wisconsin. Why so far away? Who am I going to talk about josh to? How are you going to be able to come to hang outs, or birthday party's, or sleepovers? Who are you going to cry to when homework is stressing?" She starts rambling.
"Woah woah woah. Slow down." She takes a deep breath as I speak. " I don't know any answers to thoes questions, but my lucky guess is either I can't or there's a low chance I could."