Chapter 6: ...

Okay hello again. This chapter was scary to write for a soft and easily scared person like me. Hope you are thick skinned .      ≧◠ᴥ◠≦

"Now while I prepare for your punishment I'm going to put you into sleep" She said while putting a chloroform dipped cloth on his mouth causing him to pass out and ragdoll on the chair.

It was Monday and Takagi was at school "hmm strange both Nishikata and Sumire san aren't here. Maybe they are just sick, or maybe they're on a date, damn". She then proceeded to call Nishikata, no one answered. She then thought "weird for him not to have his phone with him maybe he is just sick and I'm making too much of a big deal out of it.

Back to Nishikata for his torture.

Nishikata woke up to see Sumire staring at him with a grin on her face "I didn't wake you up because I figured this was gonna be the last good sleep your gonna have for a while Nishikata" 

Nishikata was drowsy and didn't really care for what she had to say "yeah, yeah let's get this out of the way I doubt your subpar torturing will do anyth-" Nishikata coughed blood. Sumire had shoved a small dagger into his shoulder. "Yeah I figured that would shut up that big mouth of yours, it was getting really annoying" 

She then untied him and pushed him to a room with a chair and two pairs of black chains attaching to the chair. The chair was a standard white school chair, but it was stained with red on it. Nishikata was still in a lot of pain so it was relatively easy to force him on to the chair. She put the chains on his hands and feet and attached the ends to the chair.

"This is going to be very painful for you Nishikata" she said as she took a small knife and placed it into his abdomen making him spit blood again "w-why are y-you doing this" he said struggling to stay awake. Sumire smiled and placed another knife in his forearm "it doesn't matter anymore, you're my property my toy" her smile intensified

"If only you had not been angry with forehead bitch, if only you had accepted my proposal you would've been in a better position right now. Now tell me do you regret saying no to me?" Nishikata shaked his head in denial "I-I would never date someone as crazy as you. T-Takagi was the one I loved".

"Urgh why do you keep going on and on about that fucking big forehead hoe, even after she being the reason you are suffering like this you still love her"

Nishikata had forced a smirk off his face "you are a idiot that you think that I would ever love you and she's not the reason I'm suffering" He then thought "it's that fucking writer, I bet your having a lot of guilt huh"

"Well anyway it's time for the real torture now. No matter what I want you to count up by two saying if you don't maybe I should bring your precious Takagi here". "Fine whatever I'll do it".

She then started shoved knives into his stomach with him keep counting "two, four, six, eight, ten, t-twelve, t-thirteen, four-".

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................