Chapter 21: Lies

Okay so last chapter got some confusion and some disappointment. So for the game I was supposed to say "guess for the truths" but my dumb brain decided to write lie and that caused a lot of confusion. Disappointment also came from Deadpool so don't you worry I will try and add that in this time. 

Nishikata was disturbed by Takagi's question "what are you talking about Takagi san I'm just fine" he said with smile to make it seem like he is telling the truth. Takagi saw that forced smile "do I look like I was born yesterday?! You have been acting like you're dead lately and I'm tired of it!"
"well, Takagi san you see I have just been stressed about um, next year, I've been stressed about next year".

Takagi knew this wasn't the truth, but she let it go knowing he wouldn't tell the truth. "well okay then". They started walking back to class "also drop the san and the last names" she said with a smile
"you and I both know that I can't do that" Nishikata said with a frown
"well try and do it, if you can't then I win, if you can then you win" she said smirking. "err sure, R-r, yeah you win I can't do it Takagi san".
"I was even rooting for you to be able to win it" she said. "Hmph" Nishikata pouted.

It is now the end of school and Takagi and Nishikata were walking home. They then reached the shrine, "hey Nishikata remember when you posed like you were controlling the wind? You looked so stupid back then" she said wiping a tear of laughter from her eye. She then decided to pose as Nishikata when he did it himself.

Nishikata then thought "this would be the perfect chance to find dirt for Yukari" he did it anyway and put his phone on video and put it by his side making it record without her noticing

Nishikata then thought "this would be the perfect chance to find dirt for Yukari" he did it anyway and put his phone on video and put it by his side making it record without her noticing. "mwahahaha I control this wind now blow harder!!" she said imitating Nishikata making him blush. He then turned record off and they continued to walk. 

They eventually reached the place where they split and they went home.

Nishikata was lying on his bed and then he remembered that Yukari's deadline was approaching soon he had no choice to send it to her. Once he sent it to her Yukari texted him back

Yukari: Hmm this is perfect I knew hiring you was a good idea

Nishikata: Whatever make it look like I didn't give you that ok?

Yukari: Naturally, I may be a liar but I don't want that relationship of yours dying

Nishikata: Hmph

Nishikata then deleted the video from their DMs. He was laying on his bed and it was 12:00AM when he got a message from Takagi.

Takagi: Now what might you be doing this late in the night?

Nishikata: I could ask the same thing for you.

Takagi: Well I asked first so you tell me first

Nishikata: Well I can't sleep so I am just staying on my phone listening to music

Takagi: That's pretty dumb you know 

Nishikata: Well then why are you awake then?

Takagi: Same reason XD

Nishikata: You hypocrite

Takagi: Well then since we're both awake why don't we just talk for a while?

Nishikata: Well okay then.

20 minutes of talking 

Takagi: Say Yuki do you love me?

Nishikata was taken aback by her question

Nishikata: Well of course

Takagi: Huh I'm getting tired I'm going to sleep now seeya

Nishikata: yeah seeya

Nishikata was left with anxiety after Takagi went offline "what I'm doing is wrong if she finds out she's definitely going to hate me for sure I can't let her find out" he started to get stressed and headed to the kitchen. He took the nearest knife and thought about where to cut "where, where, where! ,where! ,WHERE! A place where she can't find" he thought in his head. He cut his left shoulder knowing Takagi couldn't see there so he decided to cut a lot he did not lick it anymore though the pain was enough to ease his senses and he realised what he had done. 

Nishikata's shoulder was bleeding a lot and the cut he made was very deep he looked through the drawers desperately but quietly so he wouldn't wake anybody up. He found some cotton balls and he pressed it onto the wound, the cotton ball instantly turned a deep red and it was leaking. Nishikata went through twenty cotton balls until it stopped  bleeding. He then put a large band-aid on the wound. 

Nishikata had went back to his bed. He was thinking properly now and he looked at the wound he put on his shoulder it had leaked a bit of blood out which he decided to wipe instead of drink. "Takagi san will be mad at me if she finds out I did it again. I can't let her find this". He then went to sleep when it was 1:25AM.

"You never tell me the truth do you Yuki? First you betray me and then you did something I specifically told you not to do again!" she said angry 
"I'm done with you never talk to me again" she said. Nishikata tried to stop her but she was too far from him walking further and further away from him until he couldn't see her. Nishikata curled up into a ball as the walls around him turned around him turned black and Sumire was in front of him. "See she doesn't want you Nishikata, and she never will" Sumire said as she took her knife and slashed all over him. She then lickked the blood pouring out of him.

My, my what might've happened to Nishikata? any way I'll see you guys later bye bye

Word count: 1000 get rekt TopRedNinja