Chapter 22: disposing

Well I left you guys on a cliffhanger I bet you guys were frustrated by that huh? Well enjoy the chapter. Also I have changed my mind this story isn't going to end for a while. So I have decided to start my genius idea of a story check my new Takagi story in my profile thingy.

Nishikata woke up panting and sweaty. He felt tired but he needed water so he got out of his bed and slowly walked out of his room and drank some water. He started to calm down and he headed back to his bed. He chose not to fall asleep because he was scared of going to sleep again. "Why is all this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this" he thought. Nishikata spent the night lying on his bed doing nothing.

Nishikata was now walking to school with Takagi. "Yuki I told you to get some better sleep you look dead again". Nishikata remembered the nightmare he had last night and said "I've been trying to I got a full five hours the highest I've had in weeks". Takagi smiled "that's still a horrible amount. You should get at least eight hours of sleep every night" her smile got bigger
"I didn't even get that when I was actually feeling good how do you expect me to do that" he said. They just kept walking.

They reached school and they found saw that everyone was looking at them "I wonder why they are staring at you now Yuki" she said confused
"I think they are staring at you actually" he said looking at the ground knowing why they were staring at her "damn that girl is obsessed with that club she published it so quick. They then reached the notice board where the newspaper was.

Takagi read the newspaper and looked at Nishikata. "Apparently those stalkers saw that teasing I was doing yesterday" she said not even shaken by the newspaper. Nishikata seemed happy that she wasn't sad or suspecting him "how come you're not even surprised Takagi san?" he asked
"well to be honest I just don't care. This kind of newspaper will just die down in like three days anyway" she said, Nishikata was impressed by how she handled it.

"I know he did this and since he is working for Yukari she must be blackmailing him somehow. No way he would actually go behind my back right?" Takagi thought in her head. Nishikata then got a text he looked at it and started to get stressed.

Yukari: That newspaper barely got a reaction out of her get me something better by tomorrow or I will do publish it.

Nishikata had started trying to hide his stress by making a tired face. Takagi noticed him hiding his stress and thought "that must've been Yukari no wonder he has been so stressed he doesn't want to work for that stupid four eyes". Takagi then said "you go ahead I just have to go to the library for a second I need to borrow a book for English" Nishikata nodded and she went in the direction of the library. Once Takagi was out of view for Nishikata Takagi headed to the journalist building. 

She went into Yukari's office and saw that she wasn't there she then realised "ahh all the club leaders are supposed to be on break this is perfect I can destroy whatever evidence she has on everyone this will make Nishikata no longer her puppet". She looked through all the drawers and saw a lot of files of Nishikata and her she ripped all of the copies and then she looked through the drawer under Yukari's desk it showed a file laminated she read it and found out that they did find out that she killed Sumire. 

She immediately ripped it to tiny pieces and threw it in the bin. "That must've been all of it. Well better get out of here before someone finds out". She opened the door and she saw Nishikata in front of her as she opened it "what are you doing here Takagi san?" 

Boom another cliffhanger I hope you get frustrated. I had a writers block that's why this chapter took a while to release. Anyway I'll see you later.