Chapter 19: Blackmail and games

So last chapter was apparently "the best chapter" according to deadpool after reading the lick crap. I think deadpool is the only one who is actually enjoying the lick content is anyone else enjoying it? This chapter is one of my favourite ones yet so I hope you enjoy it bye for now.

Takagi looked away while Nishikata glared at her it had made her a bit scared. "Well we will be taking our leave now" he said as he walked out of the office Takagi followed. "You see the what happens when you defy the chosen one Nishikata kun don't ever try this again" by the time she said defy he had already left the room not wanting to hear any of Yukari's shit.

Once they had left the journalist building Nishikata had become very anxious "what am I going to do this is bad very very bad they are all going to think we're a bunch of weirdos who lick each other's wounds. What am I going to do, I need the pain but Takagi san is right there" he thought in his head. His pupils were becoming dilated.

Takagi grabbed his shoulders "don't be so stressed it is going to be A-OK" she said which had no effect on Nishikata his pupils kept getting more and more dilated. "Here you can use it" she said while passing him a sewing needle Nishikata saw this and his shaky hands went out to reach out for it. He grabbed it and his started stabbing his forearm. Not thinking rationally he had stabbed exactly where his vein was. Takagi immediately snatched the needle back from him "you idiot that's your vein you'll likely die if you cut that" she said as she examined the wound. Luckily for them he hadn't pierced the skin near it.

"Here come with me you're not thinking smart I'll just do it for you" she said as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the back of the school. Takagi made sure there was no one was around and she cut his hand slightly just so that a bit of blood come out she let Nishikata drink it and he started to feel better.

After school Nishikata was called to the journalist club he was told to come by himself. He entered the room annoyed "what do you want from me Yukari?"
"that's not very nice, well I got something to show you" she said smiling
"what is it?" he said very annoyed
"here" she said as she threw a piece of paper at him.

He took a look at the paper and was scared. It was a photo of Nishikata and Takagi, it was this morning when she cut him and let him have pain. Yukari smile got bigger "do you understand what you are looking at Nishikata kun?" she said
Nishikata said nothing. "it is you and Takagi chan the angle makes it look like you guys are kissing so I will just publish this. Again, you can thank Mayumi for this picture".

Nishikata was clenching his fist "why would you show this to me before publishing it" he said
"well I have a proposition. If you become my spy and find me dirt on Takagi chan I won't publish these if you don't agree I'll just send this and you and Takagi chan will be outed as dating" she said while turning on her chair.

Meanwhile

Takagi was walking home by herself wile riding she thought "I wonder why Nishikata didn't walk home with me today. He did go as soon as the bell rang, too bad we weren't in the same class at the time". She then reached home, and she waited for Nishikata to come online.

Back to Nishikata

"okay, fine but don't tell Takagi san ever" he said
"of course I won't Nishikata kun. You can go home now" she said. While going home Nishikata was thinking if he could lie to Takagi like that. He started getting stressed and he began to be stressed out.

Nishikata got home and he decided to talk to Takagi.

Nishikata: Sorry I could not walk home with you today

Takagi: It is okay, where did you go anyway?

Nishikata: I was called to the wellbeing office to help out the teachers there

Takagi: They do that now?

Nishikata: Apparently yes

Takagi: Well will you be walking with me tomorrow?

Nishikata: Yeah

Takagi: Perfect

The next day

Nishikata and Takagi were walking to school and Takagi said "hey Nishikata lets have a match" Takagi said smiling
"sure what is it?" he said
"we will play this game Mano chan told me about the other day. So you have to tell me two things that are true and one thing that is a lie, the other person has to guess which one is the lie".

"Okay seems easy enough can I go first?" he said.
"yeah"
"I am 15 years old, my favourite color is blue and I played Pokémon red as a five year old" he said smiling "take that Takagi san there's no way you can read that" he thought in his head. "hmm you're getting better at lying but it's the color one isn't it?". Nishikata's jaw was open "b-but how?"
"easy, whenever I see you in casual clothes you're almost always in black clothing and I guessed your favourite color is black"
"black isn't a color..." Nishikata whispers
"I do not care"

"My turn" Takagi said. "Okay say it" Nishikata said. "I hate ketchup, I love cats and uhhh I like you"
"Wait I think I misheard you what was the last one?"
"I said I like you"
"w-what that can't be the one you're just teasing me aren't you?"
"you'll see".

"It is I hate ketchup r-right?"
"nope"
"then it has to be I like cats r-right?"
"nope it's I like you Nishikata" she said smiling.

I leave you guys on a cliffhanger again I am a horrible person huh? Well there wasn't any horny Takagi this time which must've been disappointing to Deadpool, but don't you worry she'll be back soon. We will defeat Sio soon so we must not worry.

Word count: 1038