Chapter 23: ruining lives

Okay onto the chapter.

Nishikata was a bit worried "I thought you were going to the library? Why are you here?"
"well I saw that you were being a bit strange so I decided to pay Yukari a visit and while doing that I destroyed a bunch of her files even the file with proof of me murdering" she said smiling. Nishikata looked even more worried.

"no no no no no do you even know what you just did? you never ever be careful Yukari has copies of everything because you destroyed those she is definitely going to publish the file now. Heck she might even have cameras in there she's probably seeing you ripping those files as we speak".

Nishikata looked angry "you didn't take the time to think about what you were doing. If you had been more careful I wouldn't have had to work for her in the first place" he said as he turned and walked away. "Yuki I-I'm sorry-"
"save it for later I'll forgive you anyway" he said as he walked away.

Nishikata looked at his phone and he saw that he got a message from Yukari. Nishikata already knew what it was going to say but he decided to check it out anyway.

Yukari: I saw what that girlfriend of yours did and you know I'm going to publish those now don't you?
Nishikata: Yes

Nishikata then blocked her and decided to just go to class.

With Takagi.

Takagi was sitting at her desk regretting what she had done "damnit" she thought
"because of me Yuki had to go through so much guilt and he probably hurt himself physically too". Takagi was sweating when she felt something hit her forehead. He saw Nishikata he had forehead flicked her. "Stop being stressed I'll take care of it somehow, after all I can't leave you to being a murderer in everyone's eyes can I Takagi san?"

Takagi was still confused but she didn't ask how he planned to do that so she said "r-right". Class then started and Nishikata thought about how he should stop her from publishing that file. "I could go to the police to report that she has the file. No she could have dozens of copies it would be easy to give one and say she doesn't have any others. Or maybe I could give her something really good for an article. No she would still publish it. Nishikata couldn't think of one in the end.

Nishikata was walking home from school alone since Takagi had commitee work. He was walking when he heard a slight cough from behind him Nishikata realized that this was either Yukari or one of her stalkers. He kept walking and took out his phone and put it in camera mode hoping to get a good blackmail photo to clear get rid of the blackmail on Takagi. He went to another street and he saw her peek. He immediately took the picture and saw that it was Yukari and the picture made it obvious that she was stalking him.

"Okay you can stop following me now Yukari san" Nishikata said. Yukari came out and he showed her the picture making her look scared. "I've missed that scared look of yours seeing you so sad brings me so much joy anyway I need all of those files you copied. "In exchange you will delete that picture right?"
"yes" Nishikata said crossing his fingers behind his back. Yukari opened her bag and got out a whole stack of papers "there's 900 copies in here the IT restricted me from printing any more paper" Nishikata took it and ripped it to shreds and threw it in the air. "Now delete the picture" she said desperately. "My, my you really are an idiot you fell for the same trick twice I'm not going to delete this photo it can destroy your whole career. By showing this to the principal and everyone in the school I can get you expelled and be known as a creep by two thousand+ people and it will hit your whole family's reputation. This is the perfect revenge Yukari san I'm going to ruin your entire life with a single photo. Yukari at this point was crying and moping on the floor as Nishikata was laughing maniacally

Okay so as you guys have noticed I've been updating less and I'll be giving telling you guys why in my conversations so follow me and you'll see why I am taking so long. Let's see how much I get from a shameless plug why don't we. Anyway seeya.