Chapter 12: Rumors

Okay so I did say the book is done but as you might have noticed it is a horrible end so I am continuing it. ᕙ('▿')ᕗ

Nishikata was at the door of his house and thought "Takagi san mentioned that Sumire faked that I was done so everyone thinks I am dead. No way my parents would buy that right?".

He took a deep breath and opened the door steadily. He saw his mom and dad sitting together, their eyes had very dark circles under them almost as dark as Nishikata's they slowly looked at who had opened the door.

A/N Oh shit I forgot to say on the first chapter that Nishikata's full name is Yuki Nishikata and Takagi is Rie Takagi

Nishikata's mom looked at him for a solid five seconds until she shouted "where the hell have you been and why have the police found your body? I haven't slept in five days and I've worried like fuck".
"Umm I got kidnapped by this girl she tortured me for a week".

"What... I think I heard you wrong you got kidnapped?".
Nishikata nodded no "that's what I said".
"How did you get out? You must've had help".
"Takagi san got me out"
"Thank goodness. What happened to the girl who kidnapped you?"
"Takagi san said she was tied up in the other room".

Narrator: Then his mom told him to go to sleep and he didn't go to school for a ten days during which the police found Sumire's body dead from blood loss.

It was now the third day Nishikata was away from school and he went to sleep.Though he found that he could not sleep at all and he was getting drowsier by the second. He eventually fell asleep after five sleepless hours. As he fell asleep, he thought "wait if she was tied up how the heck did she bleed to death? Did Takagi san lie to me?". For the whole week he only had thirty minutes of sleep a day.

Time skip to when Nishikata goes to school again

Nishikata goes to where he and Takagi always met up and he found Takagi also there. "Hey Nishikata, how are you doing?" she questioned him. 
I'm good" he said with a tired voice.
"You look and sound dead. Did you even get any sleep that whole week?" she asked
"I'm just fine, I got a lot of sleep" he said with a more alive voice to seem like he's telling the truth.
"Man, you're such a bad liar. You're so bad someone could think you're trying to get caught" she told him.
"Okay okay I am bad at lying I get it"

They then walked to school and then they arrived. Everyone already knew about Nishikata living after his parents told the school and Yukari spread the news around. Everyone had started to stare at them "Takagi san, why are they staring at me?" Nishikata asked her with a puzzled expression.

"You don't want to know..." she said sadly. "You and I both know that that just makes me more curious so just tell me or I will ask Yukari".

"No, I'll just tell you. So as Yukari spread the news about  you she also spread a rumor that you kidnapped Sumire and killed her and now everyone is scared of you" she said with sadness.

And that's all for now It's really been a while since the last update huh well seeya guys later.