Chapter 16.5: Caught

Okay hello again this chapter was made just to make hilmDeadpool1 happy since he's been begging for me to write this in.

Nishikata and Takagi were walking home when Takagi suddenly asked "give me your hand Nishikata I am going to check it". Nishikata was hesitant but he gave his hand to her. 

Nishikata blushed while Takagi was inspecting his hand. "This one is good, now give me the left" Nishikata was sweating because he had done it when Takagi wasn't with him. He gave his hand hoping she wouldn't notice he gave her his arm.

"Honestly did you really expect me not to notice?" she said making Nishikata sweat "you said you were going to stop" she said angrily. Nishikata was sweating quite a bit now "uhh umm well you see I just couldn't help myself" he said awkwardly. He looked away from her "I-I am sorry..." he said.

"What a load of shit that apology was Nishikata, I can see your pin poking out of your uniform". Nishikata looked and saw that his uniform was pierced by the pin while he was taking pain. "The audacity that you apologize to me while doing your mistake, you are such a liar Nishikata. Now then let's see how much you did" she took the hand that was in his pocket and inspected it.

There was a large wound on his palm and there was a lot of blood coming out. "I bet you were just itching to lick weren't you Nishikata?" Nishikata looked away and nodded. "Well then as punishment I'll be having that instead of you" she said smiling. Nishikata was taken aback but before he could say anything she was licking his hand. Nishikata was blushing really hard but he was also really disappointed that he didn't get to drink it. 

When Takagi finished she was smiling "I see why you like it so much it is good".

Okay hilmDeadpool1 you must be satisfied now so stop asking me for that. Anyway I'll see you guys later.