Chapter 15: Taunting

Okay so @Mr_TopHat won but he failed to provide me a idea in my designated time frame so I decided to do it myself. So a lot of people got weirded out by last chapter so I have decided to focus on Takagi this time.

Takagi was walking home on after departing with Nishikata she saw Yukari walking by herself looking depressed. She decided to walk to her and say "wow you look dead that weirdo club was really all you wanted huh". She looked at her and said "shut up. Leave me alone"
"taunting her might be fun" she thought in her head 
"where did your friends Sanae and Mina go?" she said with a leering smile.

"You know we're not friends anymore so leave me alone" she said with a sad voice
"Oh,  you're not friends anymore, why is that?" she said with a smirk 
"you know why go away..." she said in a sad tone 
"hmmm no I don't tell me" she said smirking more
"I-I made rumours about them too and now we aren't friends anymore" she said in a sad tone.

"You made rumours for your loser club and now you have no friends or your club. Man sucks to be you" she said with a really big smile. "Shut up and leave me alone you and that loser are liars and now I don't even have my club" she said with a really sad tone.

Takagi frowned "Loser? You're the one who lost and calling us losers is hypocritical of you" she said. "Whatever just go away I think you've had your fun" she said.

"Indeed I have had my fun. Well I might as well go now" she said as she walked away. She got away from her and thought "now that was fun, seeing her all depressed is so nice I should taunt her more".

Meanwhile

Nishikata was on his bed with his needle pricking his hand more and more. His left hand was now dotted with small wounds from the needle. He took a look at his hand and thought "this hand is getting noticeable I should stop before she starts to notice". He didn't stop and he just kept drinking.

Okay that is all for now. You can post your rants in the comments and I'll see you guys later. Sorry for the really small chapter too I just didn't have time to make it longer.