Chapter 20: Morals

Okay I left you guys on another cliffhanger the other day so now I will be doing it again, be prepared to face cliffhanger central bwahahahaha. I've been enjoying the last few chapters quite a bit. By the way I wanna ask are you guys enjoying this story? If not tell me some things to improve on.

Nishikata was dumbfounded with what Takagi had just said "wait what was that?"
"Do I need to spell it out for you? I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U, I love you Nishikata". He was sweating a lot now. "I accept it" he said. Takagi's smile had become much bigger and she pounced on Nishikata making him fall over slightly "this is perfect now that we are actually dating Yukari has no dirt on me which means I don't have to do that anymore" he thought while smirking.

"What is it Yuki? Are you thinking something dirty?" she said smiling
"Y-Yuki?" he said
"Yeah we're dating now so I can call you by your first name shouldn't I?"
"oh y-yeah of course"

They reached school and Takagi immediately called out to her friends "hey guys guess what, me and Yuki are dating now!". Nishikata turned into a tomato "T-Takagi san what are y-you doing" he said quietly
"can I not tell them? she said enjoying his flustered face
"w-well you can but... nevermind" he said

They were about to head to class but Nishikata said to her "I'll catch up I just need to speak to someone" he said
"okay then". He then went to the journalist club and headed into the journalist club. "Hey Yukari! Guess what? I quit" he said bursting into the journalist club. "Oh I was expecting you Nishikata kun I heard about you and Takagi chan dating so I figured you would come in here soon" she said. "Well that makes things easy bye then"
"if you leave now I will just publish these" she said throwing a piece of paper at him. Nishikata caught it from behind him and read it, his eyes had dilated and he felt like going passing out.

It was police reports of Takagi killing Sumire with fingerprints on a knife next to her dead body. "The police let it slide because she tortured you but after I'm done with this your precious Takagi san will be known as a murderer" 
"h-how did you get this?" he said scared
"My dad is a police officer and I got this from one of his files" she said smiling 

"Now either Takagi chan gets labeled as a murderer or you are going to find dirt on her you choose". 
"I'll do it" he said slowly walking out of the office.

Returning to class

Nishikata entered the class luckily for him it was self study in the library so he was excused for being late. "what happened Yuki you look half dead" she said concerned
"oh nothing I'm just a little stressed" he said hoping she will let him cut himself. "If you are hoping I am going to let you cut yourself I'm not, I am trying to get you to stop cutting yourself like that" she said. 

Nishikata went to look for a book and Takagi saw that his phone lit up. "Don't give in to your curiosity, don't do it if he catches you he will lose trust in you don't do it" Nishikata had returned "I need to go to the toilet can you watch my stuff for me?". Takagi said "sure".

"The voices in Takagi's head were fighting over weather to look, eventually she did look at his phone. 

It was a DM from Yukari "oh, why is she messaging him I wonder" she read the message

Yukari: If you don't give me it by Friday you know what happens Nishikata kun

Takagi was surprised by this and thought "so that's why he looks so stressed, that bitch is going to pay. First I will have to find out what he has to give her" she thought. She then put his phone back in his bag and she continued to study. 

Meanwhile

Nishikata was splashing his face with water. "I wonder if I can make Yukari forget that I work for her, I can't betray Takagi can I? No, if I don't she's going to be seen as a killer I can't let that happen" he thought in his head almost breaking down on the floor

Nishikata came back and he took a look at his phone. He saw his messages and saw the message from Yukari. He started to sweat even more. "Hey are you okay Yuki, I'm starting to get worried" she said genuinely concerned "she's going to pay once I find out what he's hiding from me". 
"oh it's nothing I'm just really hot right now" he said lying
"he's lying I know it" she thought.

Takagi decided to tease him "in what way?" 
"err the normal, temperature kind of way" he said 
"I think you are hot in both ways" she said smirking
Nishikata turned into a tomato. "hahahahaha Yuki your reactions are priceless".

"How am I going to blackmail her this is morally wrong, but I can't let her be known as a murderer either aghh this is hell" he thought in his head as his pupils dilated. Takagi saw he was stressed again so she said "I've had enough of you being like this come with me Yuki" she said taking his hand and dragging him with her. 

She dragged him to the top of the building where nobody could see them. Takagi's  face was both angry and concerned while Nishikata was confused why she brought him here. "Why are you acting like this Yuki?

Cliffhanger baby did a like it? Sorry this chapter took so long but I am losing ideas to continue this story which means the next 10 or so chapters will be the end. I have this nice idea for a new story though so I won't be gone from the Takagi san fanfiction business. Anyway seeya guys later.

Word count: 1005