Chapter 11: escape

Okay I am very very lazy anyway enjoy the final chapter

Takagi looked at her with pure disgust and said to her "the worst kinds of torture are the recipient not having eyes did you know that you hoe?"
Sumire gulped and said "d-don't h-hurt me p-please"

"Well  you should've never tried to compete with me and now you're going to pay..."

She then proceeded to stab the knife in her left eye as fast and rough as she could. Sumire's eye was bleeding and she was crying and shouting with pain. Takagi saw this and put the tape Nishikata had and put it on her mouth "shut it, he'll wake up".

She then stabbed the knife in her other eye this time Sumire closed her eyes as a impulse, it didn't work though the knife had pierced her eyelid making the eye bleed even worse than the other one. Her cry was muffled.

Then at that moment someone knocked at the door. "Shit" Takagi said with an annoyed tone.

She shamed Nishikata awake and told him "someone's there, they might be one of her allies we need to go now, there's a door at the back we can escape from there".

Nishikata was confused and drowsy but he decided to go with her. Takagi then proceeded to take Nishikata's hand which made him blush and get flustered.

They went out and the person at the door was just a delivery man. After a while the man left and they walked away.

"Hey Takagi san, what happened to Sumire?" Nishikata asked with curiosity. "I can't possibly tell him the truth he'll hate me" she thought.

"Oh she's tied up in a different room I kept her in there in case someone finds her" she said. Nishikata smiled "thank you Takagi san, I was starting to think I'd never leave there".

"Don't mention it I was starting to get sort of bored without you anyway".

The end

Okay that ending was sort of boring but meh. I think I will write another Takagi san book so see y'all later.