The Arkham Walkthrough Part 2

Your P.O.V

I quickly move my hands tied to the chair arms while Jerome is busy setting up a tripod in front of me. At this point I'm hoping that if I move my wrists enough I'll be able to get free and knock him out with something while his back is turned, or at least make a run for it. But then again, even if I got free and made it outside I have no idea where I am. It looks like I'm in a warehouse, but with the amount or warehouses in Gotham I could be anywhere. I look a few moments to look around, trying to see any defining feature of the building. Like a company logo or some specific working area, but there was nothing.

"Are you ready for your close up?" Jerome asked with a giggle, catching me off guard. Damn it he saw me trying to get out. Jerome moves the camera closer to me. Then once he was satisfied turned around and started walking towards me. "You know there is no point in trying to break free. The rope is pretty strong. Besides, even if you some how got free I look care of everything." He explains putting his hands on the shoulders of the chair. Leaning down close enough that our faces are close. But I didn't shy away. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked looking straight into his eyes. "Try to get free and you'll find out." Jerome replies amused with a smirk on his face. "What do you want Jerome?" I asked starting to get annoyed. He glanced around my face before laughing a little, then speaking. "All in good time beautiful. But what I want to do right now is send a message." He explains standing back up and retrieving a remote from his pocket. "Well that one of the things I want to do right now." He adds trying to sound seductive while biting his bottom lip. I just turn my head in complete disgust. Yeah right. In your dreams Jerome.

"So I'm going to turn on the camera and the whole GCPD building will be watching live. Hopefully along with that brother of yours as well. So your going to be a good girl and let me do all the talking, because if you don't ..." He paused to grab a handful of my hair and pull my head back. Forcing me to look up at him as he gets closer to my face. "I'll make sure I take my time with you and sent a video to your brother of me torturing you in many different ways...." He threatens planting a kiss on my forehead. "Ok?" Jerome smiles innocently. "Ok." I agree in slight fear. I know what he is capable of, and that threat was more then enough to worry about my safety. "Good girl." Jerome smiles in satisfaction letting go of my hair. Pushing my head forward as he got up.

"All right lights, camera, action." He joyfully announced walking up to the camera, pointing the remote to the camera and pressing to button. "Hello Jim Gordon and friends! Long time no see!How are you guys doing?! How's Captain Essen doing, oh sorry I forgot!" He laughed manically at the camera while I watch his movements from behind him. Even his posture is unnerving. "Anyways I have something you want." Jerome started stepping out of the way to reveal me in a bound state to the camera. I couldn't help but look at the camera with worry, but I wasn't going to give Jerome the satisfaction of me look scared. But Jerome quickly caught my attention. Causing me to look at him as he walked towards me. As he got closer my breathing picked up. God dawn it! I don't want the camera to pick that up! "The Beautiful Miss Y/n Wayne!" Jerome stopped at my side. I just looked down. I just don't have the courage to stare him down right now. "She even helped me get out of Arkham faster then I ever could by being my hostage." Jerome started to caress the side of my face. I instantly turn my head in frustration and disgust. "Don't worry Jimbo I haven't harmed her ... yet." Jerome grabbed a handful of my hair. Yanking my head back hard making me yelp in the process. "But we all know I will if I don't get what I want." He states in such a serious tone that venom is practically spewing off his tongue. "Until then I won't touch her." He laughs. "Well I won't torture her. What do you think Y/n is that a good deal for Jim or what?" He looks down mockingly at me. I took the chance and spit in his face. I smiled at my actions. I don't care what happens to me now. I know he is probably going to kill me once he is done with me. So I'm taking ever chance I get to fight back and get away. Jerome moved this face away from mine to wipe away my spit on his cheek. He laughs once again. "Oh your a fiery one! I'm going to have a lot of fun with you if Jim doesn't come through." He pauses to pull my hair harder. "So you better pray that he does." He exclaims before pushing my head forward, releasing my hair in the process. Jerome laughs again then approaches the camera. Leaving me in the background while he continues to joke and taunt Jim and the rest of the GCPD. But while I was collecting myself I heard something behind me. It was faint but I could still hear it.