zero

A lady at her early twenties is on her way home from her part-time job. It was already around ten in the evening, the time of the day that is really not safe for anyone to come out.

"You really wouldn't say anything?!"

"I don't know anything."

"Stop fucking fooling us, you dickhead!"

"I ain't fooling anyone."

"Give us what we want!"

"And who are you to order me to do such things?"

"You are really hardheaded, aren't you?"

The girl's ear perked up after hearing the voices from a narrow alleyway that she is about to pass.

"Are they beating up someone?" she mumbled quietly.

She then heard some punching and kicking sounds, followed by a groan. Not knowing the consequences that she would face after, the girl decided to show up.

"Hey! Stop beating up the poor guy! Come at me!" she screamed, but the nervousness inside her is slowly eating her whole.

The two men stopped on beating an unknown guy on the ground as they looked back to see a girl behind them.

"And who are you to interfere?" one man asked as he slowly walked towards the girl.

The guy, who was beaten up on the ground, stood up and knocked down the man that remained. It made the other man to stop on his tracks, making him look back to the guy whom they have beaten up.

"Pretending to be weak, huh?" the man smirked before charging towards the guy.

The girl let out a gasp, looking around as she panicked, not knowing what to do.

"Get out of here!" the guy screamed underneath the man.

"Are you insane? I can't just leave you out here beaten up!"

"Just go!"

The girl did not listen. She looked around once again, trying to find something. Her eyes found a metal pipe nearby.

"This will do," she muttered under her breath before picking up the metal pipe.

She then ran towards the man that has the beaten guy pinned down. Aiming on the man's head from behind, she swung the metal pipe, hitting the back of the man's head.

"Wow, cool," she breathed out in relief. Her eyes then landed on the man who was first knocked down.

Aiming the metal pipe once again, the girl hit the back of the head of the already unconscious man.

"Go wherever you are headed to," the guy told the girl as he picked up his broken eyeglasses from the ground. He then stood up before wiping the fresh blood from his busted lips.

The girl then let out a scoff. "Is that your way of saying thanks?"

Letting his gaze fall on the girl, his eyes narrowed. "I did not ask for your help in the first place."

"What a jerk you are. Can't you be grateful?"

"As what I have said, I did not ask for your help in the first place."

"All I need is just a thank you from you. Is it that hard to say?"

Shrugging his shoulders, the guy turned around and started to walk away slowly.

"You are just like your mother."

In an instant, the girl's face changed after hearing what the guy said after turning his back on her.

"What do you know about my mother?" she asked with her voice almost cracking.

"Everything," the guy mumbled before he sprinted away, leaving the girl all confused.

Lee Juyeon & Helena Kim

THIS IS A WORK OF MINE IN PURE FICTION, ALL MADE UP BY MY OWN IDEAS AND IMAGINATION.

ALL EVENTS IN THIS STORY THAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE ARE ALL UNINTENTIONAL.

APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE EXPOSED TO VIOLENCE AND KILLINGS. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

CURSE/FOUL WORDS AHEAD.

writing inspired by 1TEAM'S 'Make This'.

[ a/n ]

I decided to publish again this juyeon ff after changing its plot. I unpublished this one many months ago since it did not meet the first plot that I intended.

And now that it is back with a different plot, I hope that y'all would love and support it.

Anyways, bad boy juyeon is coming through, better be ready.