Chapter 1

I woke up with the harsh sunlight peeking through the window.

"Ugh" I groaned and put the pillow over my head.

...

"Honey wake up. You'll be late for school" I woke up to my mother's voice while she was patting my back lightly.

"Give me five minutes." I replied groaning and smothering my face in my pillow.

I finally got up and rubbed the tiredness from my eyes. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the restroom. I took my time to shampoo my hair and wash my body.

Once I was clean of shampoo I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my petite body and headed to the sink to blow dry my hair and straighten it.

Once my hair was done I got dressed with a 'My Chemical Romance' t-shirt, black skinny jeans, combat boots, and my leather jacket. With that I started my make up. I applied some black eyeliner over and under the eye. Finally, I headed down stairs and was hit in the face with the beautiful smell of pancakes.

"Morning mom" I said while kissing her on the cheek.

"Morning hun." She replied while flopping a pancake.

"It smells good" I inhaled and exhaled and laughed, my mom laughing along with me.

"Here you go." She turned around with a plate full of pancakes. You grabbed two and covered them in syrup.

..

I looked at the time and decided I had to leave for school or I would be late, again.

"Bye mom" I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye sweetie. Have fun!" She yelled once I got to the door.

"I doubt it!" I shouted back and left out the door.

The cold wind hit me and I shivered. I regretted not wearing a thicker jacket. The dry leaves were blowing in the cold air, taking them wherever they land. I realized I really am enjoying the walk to school. The cold air, the fog, and the crisp leaves somehow calmed me.

..

I arrived at school with almost fifteen minutes to spare so I decided I would walk to the store and grab a coffee to warm me up. Once I got back to the school I took my time walking to homeroom, sipping my warm coffee.

Once I stepped into my class I decided to take a seat in the back because I really didn't care for geometry. To waste time I took out my phone and decided to text my Best Friend, Monique.

Hey. Where are you?

Hey. On my way to school. Why?

I'm already at school and i'm really bored:/

Why did you leave early?

I had to walk

Oh..But you know you only live like 15 minutes away. Right?

Yeah..I'll text you later. I have to study for a quiz I have today in geometry

K. Bye.xx

Bye:)

I had just remembered we had a quiz today and I haven't studied so I decided to do some studying now.

...

Class is starting and i'm starting to think I have this quiz all wrapped up. Thanks to my studying.

...

Homeroom was over and I think I did really good on the quiz but I can tell today was going to be a long day.