9. Cash and Hidden Compartments

Just so we're all on the same page: Raymond is the guy who kidnapped Spencer and Y/n, and Hunter is the guy who punched Spencer in the face and is friends with her dad.

"Jamie, seriously, thank you

"Jamie, seriously, thank you. I don't know how to repay you."

Jamie laughs, shaking her head. "Don't worry about it, Y/n. I'm serious. You can't help what's going on right now." She looks down at Joseph, one of his little hands twisted in the fabric of your pants. "Plus, we're gonna have a movie marathon!"

Joseph giggles, and you pick him up, squeezing him. "Mama, where are you and daddy going?"

You give him a little smile, patting his wild curly hair down. "Daddy and I are going on a trip to where I used to live. And if you're good for Auntie Jamie, I'll bring you back a present, okay?"

"Okay!" Joseph gives you a big kiss on your cheek and you set him down, watching him patter over to Spencer.

You and Jamie cross to him, and you take Rhiannon from him. She lays her head in the crook of your neck, her hazel eyes closed. You smile as you hold your daughter, watching Spencer lift Joseph up.

"Did you have fun at Uncle Aaron's house last night?" Spencer asks Joseph.

Joseph nods. "Mhm, Uncle Aaron made us chicken nuggets and we played games!"

Spencer chuckles, running his hands through his son's hair. "That's good. Be good for Auntie Jamie, okay? I love you, big man."

"I love you, too, daddy," he says, giving Spencer a kiss on his cheek.

Spencer grins, setting Joseph down. Jamie grabs Joseph's hand, and she beckons Kyle over. He crosses to her, giving you and Spencer a smile.

"I promise we'll keep them safe," he says to you two, and you give Rhiannon a kiss on her forehead before handing her to Kyle. "Rosie will be happy to have someone to run around the house with."

"Just make sure Joseph doesn't pull her hair—he's prone to doing that with dogs, hence the reason we don't have one," Spencer states, lacing his fingers with yours.

Jamie giggles. "Don't' worry, we'll keep a lookout."

You wave goodbye to them as they walk to Jamie's car, strapping the kids in before driving away. You look at Spencer, his hazel eyes meeting yours. You lean in, giving him a kiss on the nose before kissing his lips.

"I love you," you whisper.

"I love you," he replies, squeezing your hand. "Come on, the team's waiting on the jet."

The two of you grab your go bags and head to the jet, giving the team small smiles as you sit down beside each other. Hotch hands you a file, everything on Raymond White, the guy who had kidnapped you and Spencer. You glance over the file, shaking your head.