Chapter 6

After I eat breakfast, the day goes by quickly. Soon enough, I have to get dressed for Travis and his friends to come over.

 Soon enough, I have to get dressed for Travis and his friends to come over

It shows some skin, but I don't care right now. I start on cooking and soon enough, the doorbell rings. "Come in!" I yell and Travis comes in with his friends following behind him. Him and his friends sit down at my table and I pass out plates. Travis gets up and helps.

After passing the food around, we finally get settled down and start eating. "So what do you do for a living?" One of them asks. "I work at a cafe down the road. What about you?" I ask. He sends looks across the table and after a minute of glares he finally replies.

"We all work together to ship..... clothes to the homeless." He says and I sit my fork down, lean back in my chair, cross my arms, and glare at Travis in front of me. "Look, you wouldn't like to know what I do. Okay?" He says and I can't help but smile and roll my eyes. It's not like he does something illegal. Right? 

After hours of throwing food across the table and eating, Me and Travis are cleaning up and Travis's friends all went home. "So how were they?" He asks me. "Not bad. I expected children." I say and he rolls his eyes. I walk around the kitchen and I'm surprised theres not food on the floors. 

We clean for about half an hour while planning our next date. "So tomorrow night?" I ask. "Any night you're free. As long as you text or call first." He says. I unlock my phone and hand it to him. He's confused for a second and then he realizes and puts his number in. "Call me if you need me." He says. "Okay." I say. After chatting for a few more minutes, Travis leaves. I get changed and go to bed.