Chapter 15

As we sit at a burger joint, all of his friends introduce themselves. "I'm Kaleb." The  one with brown curly hair says. "Darren..." One with black and smooth hair says.

"I'm Damon." One with black curly hair says. "Damien." The one with brown mid length hair says. "Kol." The one with light brown and curly hair says.

"Kai." The one with deep black hair says. "I'm Tyler. The favorite of the group!" He says, proudly running his hand through his dark brown curly hair. "Nah. The youngest of the group. Maybe the least favorite." Kai says in a serious tone. Tyler rolls his eyes and finishes his burger.

That leaves Travis. He isn't eating. He hasn't spoke much. I put my hand on his shoulder and he jumps and looks at me with wide eyes.  Kol and Damien look at each other with wide eyes. Travis quickly stands up. "I've got to go." Travis says as he walks away quickly.

I stand up and both, Kol and Kai grab my wrists. "Don't do that." Kai says in a warning tone. "Give him time." Damien says, appearing in front of me. "None of you have any right to touch me." I say while I pull at my wrists.

"Yeah well we're not letting go, princess." Kai says while looking at his phone. "Oh trust me, I'm no princess." I say as I twist my wrists. Kol's hand twists backwards and his eyes water. He sits down quickly letting go of my hand.

"Sorry Kol, bye!" I say while they're distracted. I run out of the burger joint and start running the way I saw Travis heading. I look around as I run. I see a beach that I didn't know was here. I see a man that looks like Travis from the back, on a pier staring out into the sea. I hope this is him. I jog towards him, through the sand. I slow down and realize it is Travis. I take my shoes off and walk down the pier and sit beside him. Not saying a word. He doesn't move or flinch. He just keeps staring. I watch him.

"I'm sorry for running out like that." Travis says after a minute. "It's okay." I say in a low voice. "I'm still worried about the whole weakness thing." Travis says. "Don't be. It'll be fine." I say. He turns to face me. "And what if it's not? I wouldn't be able to live with myself." He says. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You and the guys will protect me if I cant protect myself." I say. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on mine. "Do you want to go home?" He asks. "If you don't want to see the guys." I say. He nods. "I'll talk to them later." He says. We get up and walk home.

Once we get here we throw our shoes off and lay down on the couch. I snuggle up against him and we watch some comedies on Netfilx. In the middle of watching Big Daddy, I look over to see Travis starring at me. "You're missing the movie.." I say playfully.

He leans in and kisses me. I pull back. "Probably a bad time to mention that I might or might not broke Kols wrist......" I say. He smiles and kisses me again before pulling away. "He probably deserved it." Travis says. I turn back to the movie.

Travis stands up and walks to the kitchen. After some shuffling, I hear Travis cuss. "Fuck." I walk into the kitchen and see Kol with Kai and Travis trying not to laugh. I look down and see a pink cast on Kols hand. "I've got to wear this for two fucking weeks!" Kol says. I bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to...." I say. "You fucking liar..." Kai says while walking towards me. Travis puts his hand on his shoulder and shoves him back. "Don't you dare..." Travis says. "You know, I'm gonna take her to a place called the room and she'll enjoy it." Kai says. "Oh, Travis, you better watch every move, I'll take her." Kai says as he walks out of the back door.

"Shit.." Travis cusses. "I really didn't mean for it go that far. I was mad but now, I'm worried." Kol says. I look at them and shrug. Travis' eyes widen. "You're not scared? I'm sure any girl in you're position would be running by now." Travis says. "Well, being that I don't know what 'The Room' is, I don't fully care." I say. "The room is-" Travis interrupts Kol. "Nothing because you won't be going there.." Travis says.