CHAPTER 1

Every year, Shen Wei attend a health check up that is organized by Zhao Industries for all staff' s welfare benefit. Yes, Shen Wei work in Zhao Industries under Zhao Yunlan( CEO and also his boyfriend for 2years now). As he walk out of the consultation room holding his medical report, he drop to his knees after hearing the doctor's words.

" Mr Shen Wei, your report shows that you've diagonised with Agnosia, a rare illness where your brain cells starts contracting and loses the intellectual ability to function logically, when this happens, your 5 senses will not be able to co-relate and respond, which you will start to develop visual hallucination and start losing the ability to recognize people's faces or object. If prolonged without immediate attention, you may lose the basic capability in daily task eventually. I would suggest you to undergo an operation as soon as possible. We may arrange the surgery as soon as possible with your consent".

The doctor explained. Chances of recovery is only possible if he undergo the brain surgery , in other words... he may turn into a vegetative state or even death, in any case of a failed surgery.

Shen Wei kneel down outside the consultation room, lost for words started crying uncontrollably in pain. His heart, body shivers in fear. 'Is this the end of my?' he thought.

Looking into the mirror of his reflection , tears stream down as he touches his face, thinking what if one day he really can't recognize anyone else especially Yunlan, he started wailing in the washroom...  until his phone rings.

Its Yunlan calling....

*******

Hope  you guys like it.. Thank you.❤❤