CHAPTER 2

Its Yunlan calling...

Shen Wei cleared his throat and pick up the call, trying to sound as normal as he could, so Yunlan wouldn't be able to tell that something is wrong.

" Wei, are you still at the hospital?" asks Yunlan.

" oh Yes... I am about to leave now.. " his voice quivers a little but straining his throat and breathing from crying.

" I will come pick you up then." Yunlan said.

" Yunlan I..I forgotten to inform you that I am meeting Yezun for shopping today, how about I see you in the evening at office?" Shen Wei negotiated, not wanting him to see at this moment, but in fact he weren't meeting anyone at all.

" Mm, OK... Love you" Yunlan said and he hangs up. Yunlan's voice just reminded him why life is so cruel to him... Why is this happening to him when life with Yunlan just got started? Shen Wei wander on the streets lifelessly, the thought of giving up his life, thinking what is he going to do?.. .How is he going to break this to Yunlan?

The sun finally sets and he find himself standing at the lobby of Zhao Industries. He let out a deep sigh and enter the lift...As soon as he enter Yunlan' s big office, he saw the guys are there as usual ( Yunlan and his four friends cum business partner Chu, Guo,Daqing and Lin jing).Yunlan is talking with Chu on the couch. Shen Wei went and sit beside Yunlan.

" Haven't seen you the whole day Shen wei! We were so bored without your juicy stories about Yunlan!" Daqing spots Shen Wei with excitement.

" Yeah boss is harping on us the whole day when you are not around! " Lin jing adds on.

Their words just starts to hurt, but Shen Wei has no intention to let them know about his condition but just to smile at them.

Yunlan' s puts his arm around his shoulder and kisses the side of his head. Shen Wei felt so relaxed and calm just by a kiss from Yunlan, he was missing him and his warmth for whole day.

" Jeez boss, knock it out...you don't have to be all acting affectionate to Shen Wei in front of us. We are still single." Lin jing complained and Yunlan took Shen Wei in the resting room inside his office.

" Lin jing complained and Yunlan took Shen Wei in the resting room inside his office

******

Thank you❤❤❤❤