CHAPTER 6

Shen Wei decided that leaving Yunlan was the only way out... to end this relationship with him. There's no reason from Yunlan to tied down to him for his illness.. Shen Wei is not gonna let this burden to get to him, it was the only way so that he could undergo the operation without being worried for Yunlan.

The next day, before Yunlan leaves for work, he kisses Shen Wei goodbye on his forehead, as shen Wei's heart cries deep down, no one knows how hard it is to say goodbye to the person he love, dearly. The person that he wanted to spend his whole life with.

" Goodbye Ah lan." Shen Wei said with his lips quivering, straining his throat from cracking and kisses Yunlan softly on his lips. This was the last kiss to Yunlan, the scent of his body, that he will miss hugging him.. Yunlan is now having some doubt but still didn't said anything and left for work.

Shen Wei picked up his courage and starts packing his baggage to leave the house, to leave Yunlan. Just when he is about to leave the house, he look around the house once more, thinking of the memories with Yunlan, time spent with him.. and suddenly he heard some footsteps coming from the kitchen, praying that its not Yunlan.. Shen Wei see a shadow following out to the living room.. Its Da qing.

"Da qing?! What are you doing here?" he look at him in surprise, but little did he know, there wasn't anyone in the house except himself. He start to hallucinate as if he is talking to Da qing and said everything to him.. On the other hand, Yunlan receive a phone call from Guo, whose going through the employees medical summary in the office, and decide to call Yunlan.

Guo: Zhao Yunlan
Yunlan: What is it?
Guo: I was just going through our staff's medical summary and realized everyone except Shen wei's report was kept confidential.
Yunlan:Huh..? why is that?
Guo: I am not too sure about it Zhao, as per doctor's instruction he's not allowed to reveal his patient's details.
Yunlan: ...his patient? I got it. Cancel all my appointments for today. I won't be coming today.

Yunlan hangs up the call and orfers his driver.. " Take me back home now."
While he's on the way to his house, he started to realizing how shen wei bid goodbye to him earlier on, how he have been acting odd for the past few days and now a confidential medical report? Yunlan is going to get to the bottom of this as he gets back home for shen Wei.

"While he's on the way to his house, he started to realizing how shen wei bid goodbye to him earlier on, how he have been acting odd for the past few days and now a confidential medical report? Yunlan is going to get to the bottom of this as he ge...

******
Thank you❤❤❤